Reviews for I Am NOT Going Through Puberty Again!
Okaywriterzero chapter 4 . 3/23
Hilarious I laughed so hard at the you pass part in the story
Soup chapter 40 . 3/19
No better way to end a story other than with a cooking pot and a spoon.
Give in to LeeTen, search your feelings you know it to be true.
Anonymous Person chapter 40 . 3/15
Dude, this whole thing was absolutely freakin AMAZING!
I loved the fic!
Anonymous Person chapter 38 . 3/15
While I agree that B is a interesting character by all accounts I just really, really can't stand his rapping. It does NOT help that my all time least favorite type of music since forever is rap, which unfortunately characterizes the guy.
Anonymous Person chapter 29 . 3/15
I don't think I ever realized just how dang dangerous it would be if it was a mind swap as opposed to a true travel back in time. Though holy crud, Shikamaru dealt with that situation amazingly well if you ask me. Though I chalk it up to all the other crazy stuff that has happened in that timeline. Seriously, it's probably getting pretty difficult to actually scare/surprise those guys.
Anonymous Person chapter 27 . 3/15
What the hell did Bolt do? Seriously did the minds of the adult Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura switch with their 12 year old counterparts? Since that is what it seems like.
Anonymous Person chapter 22 . 3/14
Some people are taking the act of time travel much too calmly in my opinion.
Anonymous Person chapter 21 . 3/14
Huh, that chapter titled "Most Dangerous Jutsu of Them All" is way too aptly titled. Though I gotta admit you've hit the nail right on the head, Sasuke's last statement in this chap just kinda proves it. On another note, I read a different fic where Yamato says something along the lines of "Naruto could get a mass murderer to change his way in an hour". I guess that title just reminded me quite strongly of that other fic. Oh yeah, Gaara and Sasuke also are proof of just how damn effective Naruto is at getting people to completely change their ways.
it's simply me chapter 28 . 3/16
Oh maaaan these 'future' chapters are absolutely hilarious! I should have called that the only other person with access to the scrolls was Boruto, but I didn't, and I now find it hysterical. Is it bad that I'm loving these chapters as much if not nore than the earlier ones?
And may I also say that you've captured the past/younger naurto gen so well
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 3/13
I'm trying to decide what is more humorous Team 7 planning to get some big time payback on Kakashi or Hiashi's current attitude towards Hinata. Honestly I think the latter is funnier.
Family reunion yayyy
it's simply me chapter 21 . 3/12
Just a bit of nostalgia and reminiscence hitting you hard. Anyone who picked up naruto from the start is now being hit with the reality of NO MORE NARUTO. Only the next generation...
We are old.
Can I just say how perfect it was that the Third already figured out Naruto had not only traveled time, but was also hokage. Deductions worthy of someone holding the position, so great thinking
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 40 . 3/12
interesting
Akikarui chapter 4 . 2/12
Is it just me or did I just take notice of some Junjou Romantics quotes...? I can't breathe, goddammit
3,891 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »