Reviews for I Am NOT Going Through Puberty Again!
Nazrath chapter 5 . 7/16
God, this is hilarious! I was getting bored in my office so just thought of whiling away a couple of hours reading a Naruto fanfic but this one really kicked the ball out of the park! I have covered my mouth with my fingers so that others don't see me grinning stupidly! Seriously, good work. And the best is the demure Hinata-sama gone rogue! I can't just stop laughing as I imagine a little Hinata with a crazy-ass attitude! Keep up the good work! :) :)
Leon The Bulletproof chapter 40 . 7/1
Pretty good story,
Liz chapter 40 . 6/22
I am done finely, cute, hey I notice some boruto characters are in this fanfiction. Is the manga and anime anygood, it just that some sequels aren’t very good they are badly writing. Can anybody tell me what they think please.
meyizmeh chapter 40 . 6/16
This is definitely one of my favourite fic! THIS WAS SO HILARIOUS AND BEAUTIFULLY MADE.
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 1 . 6/14
LOL, this is gonna be good. My favorite kind of time travel fic is like this one - snark and crack and complete and utter chaos BECAUSE DAMMIT WHO WANTS TO LIVE THROUGH THAT PUBERTY SHIT AGAIN?!

xDDDD
BloodRedJay chapter 33 . 5/26
In here, you say “a student of a student of the Third” is what Naruto is. He’s also a student (Kakashi) of a student (Minato) of a student (Jiraiya) of the Third. OrThe Seventh was a student (Kakashi, the Sixth) of a student (Minato, the Fourth) of a student (Jiraiya) of a student (Sarutobi, the Third) of the Second (Tobirama), who was the brother of the First (Hashirama) and the grand uncle of the Fifth (Tsunade).” Lol
BloodRedJay chapter 20 . 5/25
True, true, it’s been stuck in my head ever since I read this chapter... a couple days ago. Ugh.
fanreader18 chapter 18 . 5/21
I never thought I would find so many filler chapters in a row.
Otomos the Crazy Peridot chapter 25 . 5/17
Aaaaand now you have me shipping Shino and Fu
Wfest chapter 27 . 5/1
Now it's getting really funny! A very well written story and hilarious twist to the plot.
Larryjc chapter 40 . 4/27
Just read this fic again. Awesome. And the epilogue was gold.
merendinoemiliano chapter 39 . 4/6
See you soon
merendinoemiliano chapter 40 . 4/6
Totally fucking epic
Laszl chapter 2 . 4/6
it's hard to focus on so much good stuff while being pissed because of sasuke's arm
mmirachann chapter 11 . 4/3
i'm loving hinata and sakura so much its not normal of me. sasuke and naruto's part of KISS MY ASS/SUCK MY DICK reminded me of that time konohamaru used the reverse sexy jutsu with sasuke and sai that was just hilarious
4,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »