Reviews for I Am NOT Going Through Puberty Again!
Seamarvel19 chapter 19 . 5/13
You have no idea how hard I laughed my ass off hearing sasuke casually reference sage mode and perfect susano I was terrified they're likely to blow away everyone in the village with A-blast radius
Calm Dragons chapter 26 . 5/13
Can't wait for the young Naruto and Sasuke to come back to their body and realize that they are now S rank in the bingo book...
Calm Dragons chapter 14 . 5/13
For all those wishing for Lee/Karin remember that she had 7 children with Suigetsu... Imagine 7 Green Spandex wearing kid running around with Uzumaki enhanced power of youth !
Izumi Uchiha chapter 40 . 5/10
The entire story is amazing 9.99/10, but the last chapter deserves a15 for itself
RatherFabulous chapter 31 . 5/2
"Ah d'no. Ah cain't make head n' tail 'o them sort'a aksints." "Wayull, 's fahn. Ah hear s'm fo'ks thank TEXus has aksints too, but ah cain't kwat git thait m'sef. Hey, didjeet? Y'woant s'm chili? "Nah,m fahn."

("I don't know. I can't make head nor tail of those sorts of accents." "Well, it's fine. I hear that some folks think that Texas has accents too, but I can't quite get that myself. Hey, did you eat? You want some chili?" "No, I'm fine.")

The accents were strange to your protagonist, but I find it odd, as she IS a local, and the town isn't THAT big. Or...perhaps I'm just bein' all elitist 'n such. Tell ya this much, Dallas sure has some very definite boundaries, and a lot of cultures, but I can sure understand 'em, and 'I don't think Konoha is anywhere NEAR being in "can be seen from space" status. (Well, my Spanish is kinda sketchy. Why didn't Mom 'n Dad speak Spanish to us when we were little?)

Do you know, if you listen closely, eyes closed, critical ears on, you can find posh English roots in the American southern "plantation" accent, and even a trace of Cockney roots in Bronx. It's all so very interesting.
TianYi chapter 40 . 4/25
bravo!
BlackSunV chapter 15 . 4/17
um. There is a small mistake in this chapter. Don't worry its a mistake many do. But Lee didn't become this strong just thru hard work. Kakashi stated in the Manga and Anime that it should be impossible for someone as young as Lee to be able to use the 5th gate. He concludes that Lee has a Talent for it that he is a Prodigy. Even if he doesn't have any ninjutsu he could use.
eman3232 chapter 27 . 4/14
stupid ass boruto God damn is this fanfic amazing though seriously its hilarious
HisokasAceOfHearts chapter 16 . 4/11
kinda want sakura to learn other techniques other than her usual chakra control and medical ninjutsu. I mean she got a second chance. she's strong but I do wish she has more ticks in her arsenal other than chakra infused hits
Username6166 chapter 40 . 4/11
I kinda feel bad for young Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Hinata due to everything that their future selves did. They'll disappoint everyone.
HisokasAceOfHearts chapter 12 . 4/11
ooooooh noo... what about Suigetsu?!
HisokasAceOfHearts chapter 9 . 4/11