Reviews for Bobbi's Family
shield.of.agents chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I'M SORRY, WHAT WAS THAT SOUND? OH, IT WAS THE FEELS CHARGING IN AND CLAIMING ME AS THEIR MASTER.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Damn that last part got me, there happy tears I swear. That was wonderful, a really great plot. Made me laugh, cry and other things hahaha. Thanks for writing!
AgentAIeisa94 Marvel chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I don't even have words to describe this! Just say that is absolutely beautiful Aw! I have never read of this three together before but I love nonetheless! So how is the name of this ship? Mockingbiohack? Skimmorse? Well lol anyway wanted to tell you that I have absolutely no idea why?!, but when I think of Skye Jemma and Bobbi Kids it always come to my mind Wanda and Pietro?! :-o Maybe it's because the trailers of Avengers: Age of Ultron are everywhere this days haha now my brain seems to be stuck with the idea of Wanda and Pietro being their children ;-) I'm done with my rambling.

Well greets and bye from Spain.
SeaShellvid chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
There better be more! This needs more
FireRebel chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Okay first. Eewwwww how did you write the birth scene. That was just *shudders* yuck I was eating too. Nasty. Then again pregnancy is an awkward issue for me. I mean scientifically it makes sense but I just can't wrap my head around it. Aha I'd prefer the stork. Anyways so that made this a Really interesting story to read. And it was worth it as I knew it would. Mixing the sweet smutty and everything in between. It's perfect in a way I can't describe no matter how hard I try. It's put together like an actual book or movie. Having the right balance of emotions and cutting off at exactly the right points. Beautiful really. So I actually kinda really enjoyed reading this despite the fact that I Never read stories like this.
Daryl chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
this story is incredible and so well written
guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Absolutely loved this, could you make a sequel? Good ending though
Sherizal chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Good story and please make a sequel so they can have an happy ending.
xan-merrick chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
great story can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Very good, but definitely should be rated M
93MANIAC chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wow that story was amazing it was both romantic erotic and also kind sad in the ending and I am weary exited to see what is going to happen next in Bobbi Jemma and Skye's new family life