Reviews for Breaking hearts and painful decisions
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
The story was quite well made. But it feels like a sequel is needed here. Perhaps in time, right?
Lizuzu chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
Sooo cute!I love this fanfic so much!Thank you!
DarkAngelCharmer chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
Your story doesn't that umph to it and its quite boring.
DeletedAccount04-21-2011 chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
aw, LOVED it!
Millenium Ring chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
Liked this one a lot. There are too few Allen/Hitomi fics on this site it's a pain sometimes. Yours was sweet and I was like "OMGoodness! She's NOT killed them has she?" when I read the chapter before this one. But you made me happiful to read this and it was lovely and well... GREAT JOB! -

from Millenium Ring (because Winchester is my lil' sis)
Blackrose2005 chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
Hi again, srry about the other review, I should have looked a bit farther... Anyway, I THOUGHT IT WAS AWESOME! I loved it! But I did cry for a little bit (or a whole lot!) The ending is so sad in chap 7. *Sniff* But for some reason, I bet that you couldn't let the main characters die! (or could you o.O) Anyway, again, you made the best fic ever! And don't stop!
Blackrose2005 chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Um. There's a problem... Where's chapter 2? T.T I went to chap 3, and I didin't really understand it... Pls, try and fix this cahp pls. I so much want to see what's in it!
serenityrain2233 chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
i liked the story and the plot.

good fic.
AkaiNagi chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
Uwa! Kore wa sugoi yo! Allen/Hitomi ga daisuki. Write more Allen/Hitomi please. There isn't nearly enough of it and you do it really well.
jen chapter 8 . 3/7/2005
Hee hee, have to admit- i REALLY loved it! Not an A/H fan at all usually-but loved it all the same! Thanks _
TheWriterChick89 chapter 8 . 1/3/2005
Wow, what a good continuation of the story! nice job!

Aikou-chan

"I review every story I read ... you should too."
Ashley Talent chapter 8 . 12/24/2004
i loved it i thought the story was ruined because of the way you ended it in the 7th chapter but you came back wiath an awsom 8th chapter not to mushy and not to actioney either im a little disaponted that van think hitomi is dead i think it would have been beter to give him some hope that she is alive but hey loved it any way hope to read more of your work
Ashley Talent chapter 7 . 12/24/2004
ur mean. u made me cry i want to read the next chapter. sis they die or are they on the mystic moon? love the story _
Ashley Talent chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
im loveing this story. loveing it. that cliff hanger in chapter 5 annoyed me a little but i survived.
Tia chapter 8 . 5/2/2004
Hi, that was awesome! I loved it so much! I hope you decide to write some more.