Reviews for Drinking About You
Lily Gray chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
It takes a special author to make me mad at Simon (he’s such a cinnamon roll in the books), but you’ve successfully done it! That is a testament to your incredible writing ability, by the way.
Elly Jade chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
That was heartbreakingly beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
OH SNAPPPPPPPPP!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Thiskillsmethiskillsmethiskillsme
Let'sFortissimo chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Deep...
TMI.Rockz chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
AMAZING! I love your writing! U r a super rare talent that is well with words and writes awesomely.
emeraldrainn chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I just wanted to let you know how much I love ur writing. You are one of the most talented writer I have read the stories of, publised books incuded. Yu can relate to actual peple and and situations and have an amazing way with words,adi dont see this often Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read read your stories.
AthenaLesage chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
FeaI can oddly relate to that. The drinking, the cynism, the wish to forget. Drinking is destructive, but it's also a salvation. I really love what you wrote.
See you next time!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Wow you are making me hate Simon!
Trish chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Holy fuck, I truly think this is one of my favorite one shots by you
Princess of Laziness chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Poor Clary. I've told you how much your one shots rock, right? Your writing is beautiful. You could become an author of a best selling series. Stay awesome!
SelfDestructIn54321 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is perfection.
Balletadc chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Poor alcoholic Clary. But I LOVE the last sentence
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Ok. Wow. Wow. Wow. You, darling have talent, you are a rare species, the type of species that usually get famous for their mindblowing talent.
TJ Morgenstern chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Love it. You are so amazing at writing one-shots, I love everything you write because I feel like I can relate to most of it, some how at least. :)