Reviews for Just the Usual Habits
Cloudy Camouflage chapter 1 . 7/7
There's no chance I won't cry over Kakashi's past, isn't it.

I just realized that considering all the scorns Sakumo received to the point of /that/, Konoha was lucky Kakashi didn't become a missing nin and betray the village. Akatsuki might haven't been founded by Yahiko cs, let alone became a villain organization, but surely there's more like that during war era. Is there any story about Konoha giving Sakumo the recognition he deserved, officially from Kishimoto's team or just fanfic? Frankly speaking, I need every single person to grovel and beg for forgiveness from Kakashi in front of Sakumo's grave
MoonflowerDaydreamer chapter 1 . 8/21/2023
Love this
YourSwissOtaku chapter 1 . 10/19/2022
That was sad in a beautiful way but without being too sad
Aileda chapter 1 . 9/14/2021
Amazinggg. I need moreee
yochan123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
Burn naruto a jumpsuits lol
Elle chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
I really like this fanfic. I think its really cute and i loved how Sakumo blamed jiraiya.
Bb34 chapter 1 . 2/12/2021
Part 4 was so sweet
Vixen chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
I have nothing to say but I wrote this to show you that I think your story is awesome
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
This was so sweet. Kakashi really thought the world of his father and I wished we had more opportunities to see their relationship in canon. You did a wonderful job showing how an older Kakashi would enjoy spending time with Sakumo in his younger body/self. Though there were moments where Kakashi would tease his father, he never forgot that there was a bigger problem ahead of him with Sakumo's suicide.

It was just so heartbreaking reading his attempts to delay/stop the suicide. This was such a moving and breathtaking story. Thank you for the great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
I love this thank you
Mistyriverbank chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
That's beautiful. It's so gorgeously breathtaking that it made me tear up in happiness. This is so good. Kudos to you Author-san.
Inkdagger chapter 1 . 7/8/2020
Aw man, I love this way too much- from Kakashi trolling with everyone to all the deep stuff, it’s really precious
ForestShadeau chapter 1 . 6/8/2020
Thanks for the hard work love the story _
Joanna chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
Sweet :)
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 5/11/2020
This hit me in my heart and now I want to cry. It began so humorously and then just ended in the feels.

Thank you for such a wonderful little time-travel fix-it. I've seen several where Kakashi goes back and rescues Obito, but this is the first I've seen where he goes back far enough to save Sakumo. Thank you for a beautiful read.

I hope that you're keeping safe and well right now, and happy writing~