Reviews for Part-time Mafia Boss!
Afys59 chapter 1 . 6/10
When will the next chapter come out... I'm dying~
Afys59 chapter 16 . 5/6
It's a good story! I can't wait for Reborn! Kyaaa!
lillicat12 chapter 16 . 4/1
Ahhhhhh reborns on his wayyy! I'm excited and this has been an enjoyable ride
Mischievously chapter 16 . 3/31
Reborn is coming to teach or to kill? OMG! looking forward for the next chapter!
Bored Reader chapter 18 . 3/31
I know this isn't a good type of review but I want to be honest with you. You said that you wanted do something unexpected and unexplored and while this idea fits those criteria, you pretty much killed any interest I might have had in it with this chapter. Not with the idea itself, but the writing couldn't capture any attention from me at all and basically failed as a turning-point for me.

My only advice would be to go back to earlier chapters and either adjust them to fit the latest chapter before continuing or to just plain rewrite it.

BR
Vrea Ana chapter 17 . 3/28/2017
please update soon~ it's really good story...
i hope the next chapter can be more longer
akira0411 chapter 17 . 9/21/2016
;-; are u kidding me. Why did you leave me on such a huge cliffhanger why. ;-;
xxEmmy chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
Poor Tsuna! Don't worry darling! I'm sure you won't disappear!
Ahh I'm really curious to see the Reborn of this world. This is definitely going to be interesting.
Timoteo dead? Vongola at civil war? I swear, this story is only getting better and better )
I love it!
Demon-night24 chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
Me encanta XD no soy much de cmentar pero me gusto much este fic :3
Samira Vongola chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
I hope that updates soon
Revantio Van Cario chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
AAAWWW DAMN REBORN'S ASSIGNED TO ASSASSINATE TSUNA?

He's so dead. (But is the Reborn from this world also the steongest hitman or just a civilian?)
Either way I'm waiting for it!
tofldh chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
Whaaaaat?! Reborn is coming?! Oh my god! Run Tsuna! Save your life! ...welll, but Reborn is gonna find you eventually no matter how weel you hide... Hmmmm...Vongola civil war...Timoteo dead...is Vari behind the whole scene...?
GranEvol21 chapter 14 . 5/7/2016
Oh my gosh... I'm starting to fear for my life now. I realized that I need to work once I get older... O.o World.. isn't there a way to get richer without doing anything?!
GranEvol21 chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
OH MY GOOOOOOSH! IT'S NAMIMORI'S DEMON!MEN! HIIIIIIDE!
GranEvol21 chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
Meanwhile, in the toilets...

"Someone... Help meeee!"