Reviews for Identity
LtKettch chapter 45 . 6/4
Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write this. Much appreciated. It was great to see 2nd year from Ginny’s POV and her struggle against Tom and the very real results to her mind.
Only questionI may have lost track of timeline, but if last paragraph of book is true, wouldn’t Molly have exposed Ginny prior to whole chamber incident? Or did that take place in Feb?
Again, thanks for writing. I’m trying to catch up so I can enjoy your current work in real-time.
SixFtWookie chapter 45 . 3/20
Wow, what a second year. To see it through Ginny was heartbreaking, and that last word just shatters it.
Krande chapter 41 . 2/10
Back to normal... Ok. I hope Harry will start taking Apparation practice during Easter, because it'd be a shame to forget, and he WILL need it with Peter on the loose.
Krande chapter 40 . 2/10
I hope they had enough sense to try that same basilisk fang on the necvklace. They had a week to do that.
Darth Krande chapter 36 . 2/10
Collo SHOE vs basilisk. Weirdway of thinking, but nice!
Darth Krande chapter 34 . 2/10
What spell? Maybe the fire he'd learned when he was NINE and cvould keep a lakeful of inferi away with.
Darth Krande chapter 32 . 2/9
It's morning already. Dumbledure could have bought up all the roosters in Britain by now.
Darth Krande chapter 29 . 2/9
Potter is an idiot. He was in the bathroom an didn't try the"Show me everything" spell.
Darth Krande chapter 28 . 2/9
Hehhh. Role model... Who has books and movies about his life? :)
Darth Krande chapter 27 . 2/9
Dumbs stated half a year ago why he'd call aurors before closing down. So?
Darth Krande chapter 21 . 2/9
Thinking... Sirius knows what's in the locket, and now (unlike those several years) he IS compelled to stay at Azkaban, so whyjust not hang zhe damned thing on a doorknob in the prison and see what the professional soul removers will do to it?
Darth Krande chapter 18 . 2/9
Lockhart got it right! Oooh!
Darth Krande chapter 17 . 2/9
Sirius has apoint in closing the school. And Harry is right about "he won't".
Darth Krande chapter 16 . 2/9
... So where are the books about kelpies and nobles that the Gryffs gathered days before? No progress there while they sit around?

And Sirius... Seriously, he's being a bit too canon in that he's always in Azkaban when he w ould be needed.
Darth Krande chapter 12 . 2/9
Ginny giving a hard time - this just continues to go better than the original, I swear!
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »