Reviews for Identity
Leaver her alone!
LCB chapter 6 . 10/19
Perfrct
Bubblea chapter 36 . 9/21
I intended to leave a review when I'll be done with the entire stories. But I must say, the last sentence of this chapter is perfect !
LCB chapter 5 . 9/12
Ouch.
LCB chapter 1 . 9/12
Sad boys.
Phillies2 chapter 40 . 9/11
Of all the people Junior breaks out it's Petergrew? I would have went with Rookwood or Bellatrix if I were to try to break anyone out. I feel like Junior would be more likely to kill Peter before letting him out believing that Peter led the Dark Lord into a trap.
Phillies2 chapter 18 . 9/10
Why in every story where Sirius thinks of holding Harry out of school because of the crazyness that is Harrys luck/ fact Voldemort is there,does he get to come back to school? Not that I have a problem with this story, I actually am really enjoying it. I was just wondering
draconin chapter 44 . 8/30
Ok, ignore the comment about hanging out, considering it's complete! LOL Still... appearing/disappearing chpt 46... :-)
draconin chapter 45 . 8/30
I'm assuming you know and have removed it for some reason... but just in case; are you aware that there was a notification on the 27th for "Chapter 46: Admissions And Accusations" but there's no chapter 46? :-) I'm hanging out for it!
HexasMancer chapter 44 . 8/27
I completely forgot about this story! That sounds very harsh, but I don't mean it like that. This is one of my absolute favourite stories and universes. It's just that for me, I've had quite a rough time the last year or so and a lot of things that I used to like and keep avidly up with, over the last year, slid past me and I lost track of. I am in a much healthier place now, and was so happy to get the notification that the story is continuing in my email this morning - I had thought in my head that it had finished, I think.

Anyway I just wanted to send this before I even get to reading the new content, as I will probably have to re-read the last few chapters and catch up before I get there. I am sure I have reviewed before, but in case not, I'm in awe of your creativity and imaginativeness and how you tie elements and characters together. This is one of my favourite AU verses out of all of fanfiction - and I've been reading for decades now! Thank you for updating and my very best to you and everything continuing on.
KnowInsight chapter 6 . 7/28
That is the best reason to lose a defense professor ever. :D
Dawen chapter 36 . 7/17
Oh... That WAS the Imperius last chapter... I wasn't sure if it was that or some other compulsion spell because damn, I would have never thought to try Finite Incantatem to end the damn Imperius Curse. I wonder if it would work internally, if the victim's god enough at wandless magic...?
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »