Reviews for Identity
Anonymous Person chapter 26 . 4/23
Way to make an already super crappy situation crappier. While it was definitely rather dumb to write at all in the diary, particular when it started writing back, at least she tried to get rid of it fully once she figured out exactly what the diary actually contained. Also she is definitely putting up one hell of mental battle, I think, for someone who probably has next to no exposure in occulmency or legilimency (I'm almost 100% sure I've butchered the spelling of those two words)...
Anonymous Person chapter 25 . 4/23
Honestly, perfect example of what it means to confide in a trusted adult and actually expect your words will be taken seriously and actually spur some kind of action.
Anonymous Person chapter 23 . 4/23
This is kinda like the ultimate fix it series. Let's recap shall we? Harry is raised from a relatively early age by Sirius, an adult parental figure who actually cares about Harry, and that Harry actually trusts. Thus fixing the rather problematic trend in the book of Harry never telling any adults about all the trouble he finds and instead tries to fix it himself. Him being raised by Sirius also eliminates the possibility of him not knowing about the Wizarding World and his own celebrity status, meaning he's already way more informed about most everything than in canon. I guess the next huge difference is Sirius' own status in the verse. He's a certified auror who has been declared innocent of any supposed crimes before the Wizengamot. It's a far cry from his required secrecy in canon. You also can't deny the fact Sirius has connections and is rather well versed in pure-blood society by virtue of having been the heir to the House of Black. Finally there is also the fact that adults, act more like adults? Case in point the fact that Sirius and Severus have actually managed to find a relatively friendly working relationship. Something that would've been nigh impossible in canon. I'm aware that there is A LOT of other stuff that is also super different from canon but I feel that these are the most prominent differences.
Anonymous Person chapter 18 . 4/22
It's just gosh darn lucky that despite Harry and Sirius both being capable of being stubborn as mules they aren't unreceptive to given advice nor are they totally adverse to asking for help.
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 4/21
I take back my previous comment... what did any student do to deserve a year of Lockhart as a teacher?!
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 4/21
Thank literally everything that we won't have to put up with the incompetency of Lockhart for a year!
Also, it's probably quite lucky that Sirius wasn't in earshot of what Lucius said... While it's not impossible that he'd be able to rein in his temper, if he wasn't I highly doubt he'd even bother with a wand and simply opt to deck Lucius.
I love this take on CoS - 'and Ginnie...remains lost.'
I'm dying to know what's happening next with Draco and the gang. Thanks for writing all this.
Zoya1416.
"Tom had never been overly fond of Christmas, but he imagined he was experiencing the feeling one might get if Christmas came early."

Pardon me if I get nauseated. Good take on young Riddle.
I'm loving this Draco.
Zoya1416
Remus avec Beauxbatons! Where they treat humans with Dark Creature heritage better and he can be with Tonks! Mais non, how horribbllleee for Hogwarts! Avec Gilideroy le Estupide, le Menteur...
Steve-Arkarian chapter 10 . 4/9
If they already know he has one horcrux why don't they think that he might have more than one and maybe it's been activated or something? And it's been several chapters in this story as well as a bunch in the last story and it seems like they've stopped trying to destroy the one they have, so what's going on with that?
Kioko Yasu chapter 45 . 3/15
AS chapter 44 . 3/3
Sirius ripping Fudge apart for the dementors is always so funny to imagine - also love Dumbledore's relief at NOT being on the receiving end.
AS chapter 22 . 3/2
Continuing my re-read of the I series, and enjoying picking up on details that I missed the first time around. I remember in Innocent, Remus essentially tells Harry he isn't a Horocrux and I wondered if that was true or if Remus would end up being wrong. However, with Tom feeling himself when the diary is stolen and how later on in this series he talks about being hesitant to destroy Harry because he doesn't want to mess up his older self's plan - seems like poor Harry is still a Horocrux.
Imaginer.012 chapter 45 . 2/5