Reviews for Identity
marvinkitfox1 chapter 14 . 2/16
Just warts is not enough punishment for Lockhart.
Be fair.
Vanish his ribcage. See how HE likes it. I'm (moderately) sure he will be able to TAKE HIMSELF to the hospital, the same way his victim had to, before he smother to death.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 13 . 2/16
Here (as in the original book),
we have a teacher ASSAULTING a child, against the child's repeatedly stated wishes, causing grievious bodily harm.

Try this in the real world, and you will be LUCKY to get only 25 years in jail.

Yet Lockhart gets to keep his teaching job, and does not even get a mild reprimand from the faculty?

I vote dumbasadoor should get 5 years for accessory to child endangerment, in the cell next to Lockhart!
marvinkitfox1 chapter 11 . 2/15
So its OKAY for Snape to call Ginny "IDIOT GIRL", but not for her to snap back "We didn't do it!"?
Bele chapter 45 . 2/10
oooh poor Ginny poor Draco. as always a story up there with the best of the best, JKR couldn't have done a better job. And it's just awesome how you manage to write your stories and have them intertwined and put together, but not waffling of and going of tangents but keeping it all nice and well together. I don't mind repeating myself:

YOU ARE AWESOME!

off to the sequel I go!
Probably checked like 5 times today for an update! Obsessed!
irusita chapter 45 . 12/30/2019
another amazing story! its so masterfully done! so interesting and overall wonderful!
thank you!
Marie la petite chapter 45 . 11/28/2019
Thank you for the fiction !
scotlandthebrave8 chapter 45 . 11/19/2019
Absolutely love this series, especially the last few chapters of this one! Completely brilliant.
Esciam chapter 45 . 10/19/2019
Sorry for my English, I'm from Costa Rica.
Just to saying, I'm reading you and this serial and I have you to know, the approach to Ginny on this book was PERFECT!... and I'm a psychologist so, you reach high standard here of character development and reactions.
I'm metaphorically on my feets and clapping hard right now! Very, very, very impressive!
And I will continue, right now, with the next one!
Ghoti chapter 45 . 9/20/2019
All of the fics in this series are incredible, fantastic reads. I’ve been loving the twists and turns. It’s really fun and interesting to see where the story diverges from canon and a real treat to get more POVs as well. I’m usually a big chicken baby when it comes to leaving reviews, but I just had to let you know how much I’m living it and that the last line of this one gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes. You’ve written Ginny and her trauma so well. Thank you for all the time, work, and love you have put and continue to put into this series.
WesternReader chapter 37 . 8/21/2019
At this point the children would ordinarily be slowing them down by clinging on and insisting to help. They should break this habit.
ali chapter 40 . 8/2/2019
I hope that the fact that crouch is free doesnt mean that voldemort will come back earlier... Also, harry is such a sweetheart! :3
ali chapter 39 . 8/2/2019
*facepalm* omg really harry? XD
Guest chapter 38 . 8/2/2019
And the fang!?
ali chapter 37 . 8/2/2019
Dont forget to bring the fang!
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »