Reviews for Identity
TtotheA chapter 43 . 5/20
Thought Tom was back
TtotheA chapter 38 . 5/19
I just inhaled several chapters. There was a reviewer that said this fanfic didn’t deviate enough from JKR 2nd year, and put me off reading it with enthusiasm. I just want to say here, this is a riveting read of the second year that explores Ginny and continues the story plot from “Innocent” amazingly. I am thoroughly enjoying it. I should go to bed, but will read on until my eyes droop shut.
TtotheA chapter 20 . 5/17
I am really enjoying reading about Ginny and her experience with Riddle. Another reviewer mentioned it. And I wanted to second how good it is. Like I’m screaming at her, but her fates known and sealed already. Its a little heartbreaking and a little bit scary. But within the context of expanding on how it was for her; it’s the first time I have read an exploration of it.
Tomas chapter 40 . 4/10
So that's it for Lucius? He's a little worried? At least JKR gave the smug bastard some comeuppance
Ugh! You and trying to be all mysterious or suspenseful or whatever the fuck you're doing is just fucking idiot. And confusing as hell. I'm done with this trash
Sirius & Harry making same mistake Dumbledore makes - keeping secrets
I like Sirius, Lord Black stories, where Sirius throws Malfoy's sorry ass wife out the family. Really hope you get around to giving Malfoy his karma soon.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 45 . 3/27
If the clock was showing Lost Ginny since February, then surely Molly and Arthur would have visited the school? That doesn't make sense they would ignore THAT! And what did Percy's do, the moment he was petrified?
SanFranMom chapter 1 . 3/5
Thank you for another enjoyable novel! I enjoyed getting to see things only summarized in the original books, such as Ginny's interaction with the diary and the courtship between Remus and Tonks. I also appreciated finally getting an explanation of why it was necessary to wait for mandrakes to be grown rather than ordering some ready-made.
DJArla chapter 45 . 12/15/2021
Wow. This was really great, although frustratingly slow at times when all I wanted was to know what would happen to the characters involved as quickly as possible (probably my impatience more than an issue with your writing). I really liked that you gave a very in depth view into characters that aren’t normally focused on, eg Neville, young Tom, Percy. I found this a little dark/intense but certainly interesting and not deterring. Can’t wait to read the next work in the series!
Westeller chapter 45 . 9/25/2021
I'm not sure forgoing Witch Weekly to, err - invest - in the lottery is sound financial strategy. Especially when you're struggling for money and barely getting by.
Westeller chapter 18 . 9/24/2021
It's a bit too much if none of them make the parselmouth connection after this. Lockhart is full of crap, of course, but him saying it's a snake, Hermione chiming in with Salazar being a parselmouth, Harry being able to hear the monster.. that alone would be enough. The whole Kelpie misunderstanding was okay until now, but eventually Harry *has* to realize he could only understand the Kelpie as a snake, and Draco *saw* him speak to the Kelpie *as a snake*. It's practically being spelled out for them at this point.
Westeller chapter 1 . 9/23/2021
Oh, come on. He ran off to be a teacher at a boarding school for a year - and, from the sound of it, has every intention of being one again for the following year (which is odd, by the way, given the whole curse thing). But she wants to run off for extra schooling and suddenly it's the end of the world? The heck? Bro, it's not like you'd have even been home.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/22/2021
The denouement was pretty crummy, author. It was too abbreviated and bare bones. It made for a very weak and unsatisfying ending.

On top of all the other bits and bobs I don't like about this particular fanfiction, that brings your total this time to a 5.5/10.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/22/2021
Previous year was a lot better, author. This one, despite the changes, hews too close to the original book's plot to be really interesting. If you weren't going to change the normal plotline, you should've gone for a more mysteriously sinister vibe (like that fake conspiracy thing you did back in first story) and not put Tom in spotlight until the big finale.

Also he sucks compared to your Quirrel, who was a MUCH better badguy. You generally want your badguys getting more threatening and/or impressive in these sorts of long ass epic fantasy novel series kinda things.
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »