Reviews for Identity
Steph1215 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
soo cool now story
mannu-minnie chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wow just wow. u r back with 'I' series. I m in love with ur stories. Be it James-Lily or Sirius-Harry. and ur 'Draco'- 'sigh' First story for me where i love Draco so much.

wait u mean Remus-Dora breaking up? No please. please no. i love both of them. why can't they have distance relationship. :( :'(

waiting for more.
rcorrine chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I'm making this whiny "oh no" noise for Remus. :(
recyclablefoxx chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Yay! I'm so happy to see the continuation of this series! Everything is spot on!
s3adolphin chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
yay you're back! I hope your exams went well! thank you for writing, and I'll wait for more!
HexasMancer chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for continuing this story. One of my absolute all-time favourites along with Prince of the Dark Kingdom. Particularly love your Marlene, Narcissa, and Dora. This is also one of the few fics that gets me fully behind the Remus-Dora pairing and non-gay Remus and Sirius (which is rare for me). You're a very talented writer, thanks for sharing your world with us. :)
Deathbistereo95 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I really love this series and I enjoyed this chapter. I loved Mad-Eye and Sirius, the comparisons between the Black brothers and the Malfoy brothers, and I'm very interested in Draco's character development. I love how you have him questioning right and wrong, where he stands with his friends and family. I can't wait to see where he goes. I also love Remus and Tonks, hopefully it works out. Thank house for the awesome reading. I can't wait till the next chapter. You're series is one of my favorites.
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Amazing work! Poor Remus! I assume you have a very good reason for removing Tonks from the picture for a little while.
anakin-pls chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
ahh i'm so excited that you've started this new one! such a great first chapter although the last scene with remus and dora made me sad
mountainelements chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Poor Remus. I feel a bit better about Quirrell's punishment now, but I still think that he should have been turned over to the Ministry. Good job on characterizing Lucius. Thanks for posting this!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
YAY! A NEW STORY! love this chapter! The way Sirius an dMad-eye double tag team! The best! And i quite like that Lucius at least seems to be making an effort with Draco! I feel Draco would be an awesome chaser! Also like the comparison between him and the Black brothers! Keep it up!
siriusly-random chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Ah! I was so excited when I opened my mail letting me know you posted this! It's, of course, a great start to what I'm sure will be a great story!
1,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86