Reviews for The Dragon's Flame
This is an awesome and sexy story! Loved it
aadgregory chapter 1 . 8/30
That was incredibly sensual! I really enjoyed their interaction and their exchanges.
Very enjoyable! Also very sexy
Liked it! I really like your writing style.
eelojnil chapter 1 . 2/24
I have found that the act of smoking is often done as a replacement for something else...based on discussions with friends who smoke, as I do not.

I was amazed when, after the 2nd cigarette, I thought I recognized this in Miranda...and then again when you confirmed it.

While I often dislike reading stories where the characters smoke...I seek smoking as a weakness...I was impressed how you used this as a way Miranda tried to have control over her perceived weakness of desiring Andy.

Well done.
Daw-Set chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Great!
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I gave up smoking 33 years ago... Having said that my wife would kill me if I started. Lol. Going to grsb a piece of sugar free gum and chew till it dtarts to stick to my dentures. Getting old sucks. Lol celery stick thats it. I can chew one. Or a twulizler. Nope diabetic. Sigh. Sex... Yeah my wife and I agree cuddle time.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
okay this fanfic was amazing and the last sentence was genius I loved it!
guico chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Shit. That was hot. Kudos to you.
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
dauyym! that was...awesome! great o-shot :D
PureEcstasy6 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Brilliantly done and oh so perfect! Now I'm off to see if you've written anymore mirandy *fingers crossed* you have hehe if not I'll have to beg for more :p
ChessHatter chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
*grins*
loved it!
saphique chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
What a great piece of writting! And I hate smoking. You are a talented, inspired and veryl visual writer. Sensible too. Thanks for sharing!
chocobana chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I have no critique for this beautiful piece of writing. I love the idea, the pacing, the imagery, everything. I find smoking a horrible habit, but I could see Miranda with wisps of smoke curling through the air and damn that is hot. Hotter when you realize who that cigarette is really supposed to be.
GypsySoul05 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
You do not disapoint with this story! :) thanks for sharing!