Reviews for The Dragon's Flame
Daw-Set chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Great!
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I gave up smoking 33 years ago... Having said that my wife would kill me if I started. Lol. Going to grsb a piece of sugar free gum and chew till it dtarts to stick to my dentures. Getting old sucks. Lol celery stick thats it. I can chew one. Or a twulizler. Nope diabetic. Sigh. Sex... Yeah my wife and I agree cuddle time.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
okay this fanfic was amazing and the last sentence was genius I loved it!
guico chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Shit. That was hot. Kudos to you.
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
dauyym! that was...awesome! great o-shot :D
PureEcstasy6 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Brilliantly done and oh so perfect! Now I'm off to see if you've written anymore mirandy *fingers crossed* you have hehe if not I'll have to beg for more :p
ChessHatter chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
*grins*
loved it!
saphique chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
What a great piece of writting! And I hate smoking. You are a talented, inspired and veryl visual writer. Sensible too. Thanks for sharing!
chocobana chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I have no critique for this beautiful piece of writing. I love the idea, the pacing, the imagery, everything. I find smoking a horrible habit, but I could see Miranda with wisps of smoke curling through the air and damn that is hot. Hotter when you realize who that cigarette is really supposed to be.
GypsySoul05 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
You do not disapoint with this story! :) thanks for sharing!
Scrolls n stuff chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
brilliant. pure genius
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
love it. not explicit but damn that was hot. made me crave for a smoke.
Marlia chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I loved, thank you!
emeraldorchids chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
this was simply lovely. unique and perfect and hot all in one.
AnneCuffed chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Hawt! Capital H O T, hot! Damn girl that was good. Pace, metaphore, Andy not being passive. Ummm umm!

I remember the Lakme scene in The Hunger with Catherine Deneuve and Susan Sarandon. "Are you making a pass at me Mrs Blaylock?" "Miriam." "Miriam." "Not that I'm aware of Sara."

Deneuve smoked like a goddess in that movie. I remember thinking; Smoking, nah I'd never look that good and it's not worth dying trying.

If I was Andy I'd be like "M. you're never smoking another cigarette in your life. Fair trade? Deal!"