Reviews for The Dragon's Flame
PureEcstasy6 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Brilliantly done and oh so perfect! Now I'm off to see if you've written anymore mirandy *fingers crossed* you have hehe if not I'll have to beg for more :p
ChessHatter chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
*grins*
loved it!
saphique chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
What a great piece of writting! And I hate smoking. You are a talented, inspired and veryl visual writer. Sensible too. Thanks for sharing!
chocobana chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I have no critique for this beautiful piece of writing. I love the idea, the pacing, the imagery, everything. I find smoking a horrible habit, but I could see Miranda with wisps of smoke curling through the air and damn that is hot. Hotter when you realize who that cigarette is really supposed to be.
GypsySoul05 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
You do not disapoint with this story! :) thanks for sharing!
Scrolls n stuff chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
brilliant. pure genius
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
love it. not explicit but damn that was hot. made me crave for a smoke.
Marlia chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I loved, thank you!
emeraldorchids chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
this was simply lovely. unique and perfect and hot all in one.
AnneCuffed chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Hawt! Capital H O T, hot! Damn girl that was good. Pace, metaphore, Andy not being passive. Ummm umm!

I remember the Lakme scene in The Hunger with Catherine Deneuve and Susan Sarandon. "Are you making a pass at me Mrs Blaylock?" "Miriam." "Miriam." "Not that I'm aware of Sara."

Deneuve smoked like a goddess in that movie. I remember thinking; Smoking, nah I'd never look that good and it's not worth dying trying.

If I was Andy I'd be like "M. you're never smoking another cigarette in your life. Fair trade? Deal!"

Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Oh dear lord this was such a great story. I loved the pace and the whole concept of the cigarette being a substitute for Andy. And Miranda's tenderness after Andy's cottage to kiss her. Wow. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This was a really great fic - you really captured Miranda's sense of weariness at having to fight her attraction to Andy... For not writing this kind of fic often, you did a fantastic job.
Ifonlywewere chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I absolutely adore this(mind you, I don't care for smoking). Once in a blue moon I stumble upon this kind of rare gems where everything is perfect: characterisation, language, pace, imagery... oh, my. Hotness and sweetness usually don't work that well together, but you made it happen! What a beautiful tale you wove. I bow to you. Thank you for writing this.
jehc chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Nicely done
MsSir chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
That was a great read, the flow, the actions, the movement of the story was perfect. Thanks for sharing and may the muse be with you.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »