Reviews for The Dragon's Flame
jehc chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Nicely done
MsSir chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
That was a great read, the flow, the actions, the movement of the story was perfect. Thanks for sharing and may the muse be with you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
OMG, that was so beautifully written! I am reading this at work, probably should not be doing that! And squirming in my seat. It was sweet and hot! Reminded me of Meryl's little guilty pleasure. Do not know if she still does but at one time I remember her saying in an interview that smoking was something she indulged in occasionally. You should do more.
s a r a a c chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Loved it!
ash.mountain chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
"Miranda refused to have her on the desk, as if doing so would seal their actions as inappropriate, that their relationship rooted itself in the office. Their desire was not a festering curiosity for the freedom to do something wrong and sinful." - you wanna know how you did? F'ing fantastic not only are those few sentences some of the best I've ever read that describe Miranda's feelings for Andy - that entire little section does so - perfectly. Right THERE we know that 1) Miranda is not in this for a quicky, seriously she's not. 2) She values Andy far more than -for a quicky. 3) It takes my breath away to think of Miranda as affectionate. Everybody knows that. So yeah - this is F'ing perfect. 4) They're both in this for the right reasons.

When Miranda says "May I?" - I just about died. Thanks a lot.

"Lazy and foggy like smoke..." - you say you don't write scenes like this much - well that's a damn shame. "Fingers laced with fingers as legs weaved together." - yeah, you've got to do this again. This is fantastic. "There was no begging. There were no demands. Andy's nearly said her loves name..." - I'm officially dead.

I don't smoke and never will...but this...I'll never look at a pack of cigarettes the same way again. Jesus...

This probably wasn't the sort of 'critique' you were looking for but...yeah, this is about all I can do. Need a glass of ice water and a cup of hot coffee-like, yesterday.
jh728 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Very nicely done. Andy is better for Miranda than smoking.
Thanks for the read.
Noddybobble chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I don't like smoking and all it entails especially the smell, this story however is good, the passion built between these two characters is electric and that final release Mmm. Thank you. :-)
Elliewrites chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wow. I was angry at first about Miranda smoking but how very clever of you - a substitute. Just loved "don't get caught" and "on the contrary. you cause it." smart - very intelligently thought out. Impressive.
mxrolkr chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Well written and you seemed to keep BOTH Characters in character. Thank you!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3