Reviews for Goku's First Haircuts
syreil glen chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
goku please tel me how to da ka hame hame ha
Misty uchiha chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
It's plaur ooulong and launch
turtlelover521 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
cool
zachary keenan chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
i see a thats why a pure saiyans hair never changes, because it grows back lol
KCCYG chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
One of, if not THE best Dragon Ball FanFics EVER!

10 Star out of 5!
saiyandudette chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
MAN THAT WAS FUNNY!

YOU GOT THE AGES EVEN RIGHT! EVEN THE PART WHERE GOKU DIDN'T KNOW HOW OLD HE WAS AND SAID HE WAS 14 INSTEAD OF 12! Many people get those wrong! VERY FUNNY AND VERY POSSIBLE! Exept for the fact that when you cut a saiyans hair it never grows back! Like Vegetas on GT! (GOD GT:S SO FAKE!) OW WELL! GREAT FIC!
Xeronia chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This is hilarious every time I read it! It really captures the characters well and matches Toriyama's style.
Moronicus chapter 1 . 3/21/2006

*giggles very hard*
SCRATCH82 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Pretty Good
dbzlover123 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
that was really good! i thought that was so funny when Goku freaked out over the needle! we all know that he's afraid of them _. but i enjoyed that alot! good job!
Cyborg0021 chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
XD THIS IS HILARIOUS! Washin Rinse, very clever, and so is Cutin Locs. _ A DBZ hat, how funny. I always knew Goku was brain-damaged. _ Nice story, thank you for writing such a comedian-y fic.
ravenf6 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I always wondered why Goku was so scared of shots , and I have one thing to say:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
This was a laugh riot! Poor Roshi...poor Goku... oh well, this is ingenously funny!
I hope you write more stuff like this!
The One that Has No Name chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Hehehe! Awesome story, though Goku wasn't fourteen, he was twelve, I think he was almost thirteen. *ponders*
Anyways, you're a great writer... And again, awesome story!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »