Reviews for Oh, the HORROR!
ice goddess chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
love story must finish please thanks bye.
MochiMochi chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
It's not stupid; you write well and you have a plot going on here. i like and I'd like for you to continue. parodies are awesome **...
Claire-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
LOL! I like this sort of humor and I think it likes me back. . Although, rest assured that it's not as weird as some fics go.

"A kitchen. With lots of food. And none of it cooked." That line made me laugh the hardest XD Ganbatte on the next chapter, even though this is a year old and there probably will be no next chapter! ;

~Claire-chan~ _ _ _
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Ah! *runs away*
Catrina Flame chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
YAY! You wrote a happy fic! I'm so proud of you!*sniff* Cyanide, if you think this is bad, think about me trying to wite aa angsty slash fic? Just think of all I could screw up and how horrible it would be. Got that image in you head? Good, now just laugh nad KEEP WRITING!

Hugs, Caresse
i am not using this name chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
hahahahahahahahahaha LMAO! omg! this is friggin hilarious. i luv it much! i find storieslike that all the time on my floppies...it's really really hilarious, isn't it? mine was when tenshi and mamoru switched and so sasami's hair turned pink and chibiusa's hair turned turqiouse along with her uniform! lol it was hilarious! keep up the good work.
Mistress Mug-z chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Mew. Quite amusing! I want to see Chibiusa cook!