Reviews for 0
Roboman chapter 17 . 11/11/2018
Man, why'd you kill this fic? Aside from some grammatical errors (which seemed to clear up as the story went on), this was great!
GrapeFanta chapter 17 . 4/25/2018
Well I have to say this is one of the most original foz crossovers i have had the pleasure to read.
Excellent story, good characterization, and interesting situations. The only criticism I can offer is that some proof reading would improve the story of perhaps a beta reader. If you are looking I am offering. I am quite saddened to see that this story may be dead and can only hope that you return to it.
v3yah chapter 17 . 10/11/2016
Oh I love your story can you please... Udate your story I want to know what happen in the next chapter
Shinoki chapter 17 . 8/1/2016
Beautiful! This is a very unique concept of what could happen-in a good way. Wow! Haha, I've never read/watched/etc Chrono Trigger, but this fic was still a joy to read. I hope you continue.
Delphi913 chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
It is not often you get such a crossover that changes the scenario entirely and/or develops Louise on her own, without the aid of a familiar. This, despite numerous spelling and grammatical errors, is fantastically written and perfectly incorporates the Chrono Trigger concept into the ZnT universe. You've done great work here, and I hope you continue to update soon.
Me Myself and I chapter 17 . 3/6/2016
It's over an year since the last update.

I hope this fic is not dead, it's really good and it would be a shame if it was left unfinished.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
So Louise the time traveller, and she just met Anya I believe, cool, poor loise tho, scared out of her mind on an unfamiliar time.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Kaine, it's me duncan of SB.

I only have two words, two words for this, Holy Sh*t.
MadMaskJK chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
Keep up this story it's rare to find a story of such great quality and potential.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
What kind of weapon is a swallow?
Kruggov chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
I'd normally be angry at Tabitha dying, but this IS a story about time travel. Soo, I hope everything will turn to the best.
...Seriously, this fic is one of the best i've read. No other comments.
Quelthias chapter 15 . 1/9/2015
I like attempting to predict what will happen especially with altered time dimensions.

The mooks (foot-soldiers, knights etc.) will be easy to dispatch, the dragon riders will be tricky especially since they are mage knights. If Sheffield takes part in the battle than Bidashal will also be a strong force. However the strongest enemy of all will be the Scythe wielding villain who Louise will have to face herself one day if she ever wants to save her friend.
I predict that they will succeed in the end yet are blocked by Scythe Girl and/or Sheffield with
Bidashal and they lose. Louise will be forced to make the changes she desires to stand a chance (and get stronger herself).
Of course this isn't me writing this and an unexpected result will be interesting.
Quelthias chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
Nooo! She never had a chance to be happy...

However there is a way to have something better happen.
I remember during the game a certain red time gate that let you change history...
(paradoxes be damned)
Quelthias chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Then the "main quest" begins.
Louise should do something right away to secure the time gates lest her assassin should find out. Perhaps this is the authors intention?
I wonder about who Francisca's lover is that will be an interesting part of the story.
I am excited to hear from the trio_ Guiche, Tabitha and Kirche!

More importantly though, yay for realism!
Albion would stomp Tristain and now Louise can show Halkegonia what adopting.

however I think that the author is putting too much importance into Louise.
Sure her mother will be distraught at her disappearance and Henrietta was emotionally weak but Colbert, really? Other than that I say on with the show (and eventually bringing Ayla back...)
Quelthias chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Ah End of Time!
Lots of new characters too... So they have a new robot companion but not Robo. Oh well thus Vertis might prove himself.
Too bad they didn't meet Speccio or Balthazar...

Anyways, the main villain I take it is that assassin with the scythe.
I hope they eventually introduce themselves or at least understand each other.