Reviews for Hidden Within
Rrabbix chapter 44 . 5/18
This is the first and only Loki fanfic I've read all the way to the end.

This was great.

It had it's "eh" moments but overall it was a 9/10. Thank you for writing this.
Hello chapter 6 . 5/16
So far so good, I did notice however that you spelt it as "yodenheim" that's not right. It's J┼Źtunheim
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2017
why do you use the words "swayed away" whenever someone walks?
Suzy P chapter 44 . 4/25/2016
Great story. Thanks for writing it. I just read it and could not put it down, pity there is no follow up. Glad Loki is alive. Great OC.
Keep writing, you have great ideas and are well thought out and written.
Thanks
NegarYou chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
Oh god 1 i'm crying ... and it takes alot of skill to make me cry ! good job !
Marauder chapter 44 . 8/23/2015
This was such an amazing story! One of the best Avengers pieces out there. My only criticism is your use of the word 'SWAYING' instead of 'walking'. It's not as if you occasionally substitute it in for the word 'walking', you use it nearly every time. Not that it made the story of a lower quality, but it bugged me quite a lot and wasn't always the most appropriate verb, so if you ever edit this, I strongly recommend removing the use of this word. Other than that though, it really was great!
EchoSerenade chapter 44 . 8/21/2015
Please let there be a sequel :D
sidbeak7 chapter 44 . 7/29/2015
Okay so I'm dealing with immense feels as I write this review so bear with me. I loved Adeline's character and her family and her background and history I think you wrote the other characters very true to who they are in the movies. I really enjoyed the new enemy found in the Treiflings (I don't think I spelled that right but yay if I did). I liked the interactions between all the characters and I thought Darcy was hilarious with her sass and sarcasm and references and her interactions with Loki and Adeline were extremely funny. Also thaT ENDING FREAKING KILLED ME. PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS A SEQUEL IN THE WORKS BECAUSE I NEED IT. OMG I EXPECTED IT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WAS STILL SO SURPRISED BUT PLEASEEEE MAKE A SEQUEL. But yeah I loved the story and the plot and you have beautiful writing. Thank you so much for writing and posting this story it was such a great read.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/25/2015
Thank goodness Loki is alive! I was beginning to worry for a second there. I thought maybe it might have been one of Loki's doubles that was killed. I never even considered that the knife might not be what it seemed to be. Why is Lady Crow locked up? What is Thor doing about it? Is Thor a prince or isn't he? Great ending and the best written chapter in the whole story. If the sequel is as well written it will be worth a read. I look forward to it! BTW enjoy England :)
MUFC4Life chapter 44 . 7/20/2015
Wow, great ending. I love this story, it's so beautifully written. I really hope you write a sequel x
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 44 . 7/18/2015
This was so good! You have to do a sequel. I need me a happy ending
Thedragoness821 chapter 44 . 7/17/2015
Love it! Can't wait for a sequel! !
TheWorldInADay chapter 43 . 7/14/2015
Hi your biggest fan here! Please update soon! The suspense is killing me...
And while I know you're taking your time to make the LAST chapter absolutely amazing, just update soon pleassseeee! I can't stand the wait anymore. I practically cried my eyes out at the this chapter, and I have to know how the story endssssss! Love this story and your writing.
You're the bomb! :)
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 43 . 7/9/2015
Ahhhh. Updaaate!
Guest chapter 43 . 6/23/2015
Please update soon! I love this story so much!