Reviews for Like Real People Do
heartaches chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
If I liked this style? I loooved this style, you should write more and more fanfics like this, I'd read for sure! Who am I kidding? I'd read anything you write!
sshaw101 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Amazing job! And a perfect end! Gotta love a good storm!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Loooved it :)
lovElavan chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
OMGGGG I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO SO SO SOOOOO MUCH! AND CSN YOU PLEASE UPDATE "SEND ME ON MY WAY"? THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITEEEEE!
BadeShipper4Ever chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I like the new style. So glad you write smut now ;)

Please update any of your stories. They are all so awesome!
For.The.Lovee.Of chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Great story. Is it just a two-shot? Well I like how Beck and Jade got to know each other being locked in Beck's apartment during a storm. It was very cute and I like that there was a little bit of Jade trying to push him away. If it had been just a simple story where they right away decide to date and everything is perfect, I would of been bored shitless so I really like how you wrote it. I haven't been finding many great Bade stories lately but I've been writing one for this site on my new account and this gave me some more inspiration. Hope to see more.
Orangest Blossom chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Awwwww! This is sooo cute! I'm not really one for smut stories but this fic happens to be adorable so I made an exception. Love this :)
twenty four7bade chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
This was great. Even though it was only two chapters it completed a part of their story, and because they're Beck&Jade.. the rest you can imagine as amazing. It gives them a future.
itsallgleektome chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Hope that wasn't the end!?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
omg this was sooooo good please post the next chapter soon! i can't wait :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Sooooo good, update please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Pelaaase update! I looove this story as all your stories!
TwistedVictorious chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
OMG i need an update real soon, please!?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This is awesome! But i have to ask, will u abandon ur other story? Cause i love that one as well so.. :/
CrazySerena13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I can't wait for chapter 2! I love this idea. Please update soon.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »