Reviews for Can't Hold It Back
ginabowman2005 chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
I think this story was sweet, passionate, and just right. Good job with it.
ginabowman2005 chapter 11 . 8/4/2018
You did a fine job with the fighting scenes. It was descriptive enough, I was hoping to get through that part quickly to get to the "good" stuff. As always, you write very well and draw my in with your story.
ginabowman2005 chapter 10 . 8/4/2018
Awwwwww, to bad he didn't get to take her to the cabin and enjoy the surprise on her face. I like that Adrian helped. He's not a horrible guy, just in love a little bit.
ginabowman2005 chapter 9 . 8/4/2018
I like to read stories that are complete. I do follow some stories, like Gigi256's stories where she's writing the whole VA series from Dimitri's POV. It's really hard to read them each week and not be able to go all the way through in a few days...I love her writing and it's completely worth the wait though.

So when I find a good long story like this group of stories that are connected I'm super happy. So if I had my choices I'd want complete stories.

I'm following about 4 stories right now that are being updated and the ones that are more than a few days apart with updates I find myself having to go back and reread previous chapters sometimes to remember what the story was about and what happened. So quicker updates are best for me.
ginabowman2005 chapter 8 . 8/4/2018
Love it!
ginabowman2005 chapter 5 . 8/4/2018
He slept with Tasha? She's one of the two? Oh man, I didn't see that coming.
ginabowman2005 chapter 4 . 8/4/2018
I love how they're working together to take care of Rose, Christian and Lissa thinking it's Mason but Dimitri knowing it's about them. I think Alice, the feeder, was one of my favorite side characters. Because of her observations and putting things together Rose understood how Mana was weakening the wards and stuff. I loved that you put Alice in here.

I think having Rose go with Christian was an epiphany on Richelle Mead's part. It pushed them together in intimate activities and made Rose see him in a different light. Plus seeing Mason was a huge thing she had to work through. So having Christian was a good idea.
ginabowman2005 chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
I think this chapter was adorable. In the books this time frame wasn't talked about. I love that you filled in this period with Valentine's Day things.

At the beginning of Shadow Kiss Rose says Mason has been dead 3 weeks and that it's 31 days til her birthday, March 21. So the book starts around February 20. That would mean that Christmas Break was a LONG break even with them venturing to Spokane and being taken. It's not clear how many days they were held but I don't think it was more than a few. They went to the lodge the day after Christmas so for him to die right at the end of January was a mistake in Richelle Mead's timeline.

Anyway, I love this chapter and think it shows a good side of Dimitri, his willingness to get out of his comfort zone.
ginabowman2005 chapter 2 . 8/4/2018
Love this chapter!
ginabowman2005 chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
I can't imagine Dimitri running laps in his duster. It's leather so it would be like you or I running miles in a heavy winter coat.

I see him running in running clothes with a hoodie on at first then he can take it off when he gets hot, much like Rose has on.

I love that they took a few minutes to watch the sun and to have a special moment.
Swimming the Same Deep Waters chapter 12 . 6/13/2016
Oh I liked this! Nicely done :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
Lissa is a condescending, self-absorbed, spoilt brat. And I hate her.
VAvixin69 chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
Wow amazing! ! I loved it!
Lexi Belikova chapter 12 . 3/20/2015
You should be an author because I LOVE YOUR STORY! I'm looking forward to reading another chapter or sequel in this series...
ilovesos9467 chapter 12 . 3/5/2015