Reviews for AAML Christmas One-Shot Collection
Nitrochji240 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Your bio makes you sound like the older version of me
EternalPKK chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
This is why I love one-shot collections. Each one gives a nice little window into a story you'd love to know more of, but don't necessarily need. Great job.
EternalPKK chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
It was good and well written, and a nice change of pace. Congrats on becoming an Officer.
JordanMax chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
This was nice, it was also different to see him not already at the Top. Ash being alone is another concept that you dont think of lol he always has someone there. I liked this alot though :) i look forward to what else you come up with. I really like the detail you add when you write
EchidnaPower chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Uh well, as an exercise in writing experimentation I applaud you...but there's no Pokeshipping in my Pokeshipping here lol. Well, nevertheless, you clearly planned this well and you used good writing techniques to get your point across. Nice job.

Write on Texas Longhorn, write on.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
How sweet!
ShadowGallade chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Different style of writing than I usually read, but it was intriguing, looking forward to the next X-mad one shot you post. Speaking of ANJ like you did in the A/N, are you working on the next chapter now that you are home and finished with the Navy training/boot camp?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I just love these! This was pretty good. Congrats on surviving your three months from Hell too! Lol
miraculous lulubug chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This was good. A bit of mystery that leaves the reader curious and thinking about the scene. congrats on becoming an Officer and Happy belated Thanksgiving!
JordanMax chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
You most definately painted a picture. I really like this because without any words you told a story and you sortof left the "in betweens" up to us to guess what the conversation was or what lead them there etc. nice job!

1.)Congrats by the way on becoming an Officer for the Navy and 2.) The section at the top most deff answers my question i had on ANJ lol but good to know you are still thinking about it :)
Izaranna chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
G
rin916 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I have never been one for grandiose pros either, but I find that to be a fault of my own not of the writer. I look forward to what else you have for these one shots. Congrats on your success in the Navy, TL