Reviews for Second Chance: The Sequel to Place to Stay
MidgetDemon89 chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Aww sadness . So now she has to have a miscarriage and shock everyone to hell? But now what will happen with Loki, Anastasia isn't real as of yet. How is that going to affect the time line?
blank1111111111 chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Love this hopefully thing will run smoothly
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
:'( Noooooo! This chapter so perfect btw, I remember the Natasha friendship from the first one and I'm glad you are maybe bringing it back?
kittykawaii4 chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
harleenquin82 chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Second paragraph - what I've needed to hear my entire adult life. I cannot thank you enough 3
Reena Sickle chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Being fake pregnant should be interesting.
blank1111111111 chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
Wow love this story so much.
LokixSigyn chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
I still really love this story and the sequel rocks.
MidgetDemon89 chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
It's about time she admits it. Jeeez...oh boy here we go with the sad part . Hopefully it goes better this time!
kittykawaii4 chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
Hope you update soon
Luv this couple they are so sweet
Reena Sickle chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
I didn't have time to reread and then I saw an update and didn't want to put it off. I loved this chapter and my favorite part was screaming Loki's name louder and louder. I can't wait to find out if I leave with him though and what Loki will do if I refuse. :O
blank1111111111 chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Love that your updating this.
MidgetDemon89 chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
I love waking up to updates! Yay! So she finally realizes she loves him...and now he's leaving. Perfect! Lol. Can't wait for the next update to see how this scenario turns out.
kittykawaii4 chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Reena Sickle chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
I'm so happy you updated! I was starting to think I'd have to accept this fic had been abandoned. It will take your readers a little while to get back into the story too, so I didn't mind this filler. I'm going to go back and read the first 4 chapters again before the next updated just to get the feeling for my Loki back.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »