Reviews for On the Flip Side
scully578 chapter 31 . 12/11
Love this story!
BMS chapter 31 . 10/7
Excellent story.
Though I didn't care for the 1st couple of chapters it was a very enjoyable story once Harry was in Slytherin.
BMS chapter 18 . 10/7
Go Severus. BWAAHAAHAA
BMS chapter 3 . 10/7
I enjoyed the argument between Snape and McG but really Dumble's is off his rocker. I'm surprised Harry doesn't throw himself off the astronomy tower given the way he feels right now.
BMS chapter 1 . 10/7
I don't know why Harry doesn't just run off. His going back when he knows what his uncle will do is just dumb.
Since I like your other stories I'll give this one a try but this opening doesn't make sense to me.
Great Chapter thank you for sharing your gift
Onabi Snape
HollyHeadHarpys chapter 1 . 8/27
Don't tell anyone, but I might be re-reading this entire series again because GOSH IT IS SO GOOD!
Anonymous chapter 32 . 8/26
I just wanted to say, that I have read most of the fanfiction on here. And this was the best one I've ever read! The way you introduced new things and ironed out character development was stunning. To anyone considering reading this, I know that 31 chapters is a lot, but every single one is important and breathtaking. Thank you MusicMelis, for submitting to this masterpiece.
Fred Weasley chapter 8 . 8/16
This has the potential to be a good story...just pls don't turn into a cringey story like other severitus stories.

Keep it up!
HoneyBear84 chapter 32 . 8/15
Loved it and can't wait to read the sequel tomorrow
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 22 . 8/14
Still one of my favorite stories. So many adorable scenes.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 2 . 8/14
Back for a second read through. Your story is beyond wonderful!
megacharizat chapter 14 . 8/14
harry/Hermione.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 31 . 8/1
Lovely lovely story! You did such a fabulous job. My son and I came down with a summer flu, which has been no fun at all. But I enjoyed getting to read your stories while I get some rest.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 30 . 8/1
Another favorite chapter. Hooray for Crookshanks! Mouse and rat treats for the rest of his life!

Harry said it perfectly! Sirius will make a great uncle. I want a dad. Beautiful!

And I love you kept him in both houses. Fabulous!
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »