Reviews for On the Flip Side
Hank1967 chapter 18 . 2/25/2020
Very interesting punishment. Definitely fits the crime. Great job with the chapter!
Hank1967 chapter 14 . 2/25/2020
Favorite pairing is Harry/Daphne. Unless Zugrian is writing the story. Then it's Harry/Pansy! Great job with this story. Love the level of detail, the structure and the plot. The characterizations are very well done. Excellent work!
Hank1967 chapter 5 . 2/25/2020
Why nervous? It was an excellent chapter! Very well conceived and written. Loved it! (Didn't like the abuse of course, but the writing was excellent!)
Kittyhell chapter 32 . 12/20/2019
I loved this story!
SunPho3n1x chapter 31 . 11/7/2019
This is such a great story! Lots of Harry/Snape feelsthis is the first story I've read where Harry switches into Slytherin after already being in Gryffindor. I really like how you did it. Thank you for writing this.
LocoBriar chapter 18 . 10/26/2019
Go Snape! Perfect revenge there!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/2/2019
Brilliant,, more please
Murai-Sakura chapter 32 . 8/26/2019
Shame on me! I was done reading this and had already clicked in your profile to continue with the sequel when I realized I hadn't even bothered to write a review. And that's just not right.

Okay, so let me start by saying that I was absolutely moved by the way you ended this. Some people might say it's corny but I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff!

At first, I wasn't going to read this story because it doesn't appeal to me when Snape finds out about Harry's abuse in the first few chapters. And I definitely didn't think I would enjoy Harry in Slytherin. But you caught me by surprise. This was absolutely brilliant and I loved everything about it! You managed to make snape a caring person while still being his snarky self. And as someone who struggles with dialogue between Harry and Severus, I have to say I admire how natural you make their interactions seem.

I also thought Sirius' reaction was very logical as was Snape's reaction to him. I enjoyed reading about all the things we know happened but in a different way. I loved so much about this!

Your writing style is amazing! Though I admit that here and there I got the impression that you're not a native speaker. But nothing bothersome and it happened very little, mainly in the beginning.

As a Draco fan, I also loved how you portrayed him!

That's all I have for you right now. I'm anxious to get started on the sequel. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this. You rock!
MS
A Reader chapter 5 . 8/13/2019
I wish you had mentioned the Basilisk bite but other than that it’s perfect
EllaJuroku chapter 10 . 5/14/2019
Is Harry going to treat Astoria as a little title sister?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2019
harry/draco obviously especially that one due to AUs like this.
spinnerofdark chapter 32 . 1/30/2019
: )
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 12/11/2018
I just caught this, after reading this story I don’t know how many times. Remus says that Trelawny has been predicting deaths since before he was a student. But she was interviewing for the job when Severus heard her after
luxcurious chapter 8 . 12/8/2018
Thank god this isn’t one of those stories where Snape thinks it’s okay to spank Harry. I find that absolutely revolting and incredibly disturbing. People who advocate for spanking are literally just saying “it’s not okay to hit a child unless it’s on a private area we tell them that no adult should touch!”
Loveless150050 chapter 31 . 9/24/2018
ok so next is 4th year right?
1,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »