Reviews for On the Flip Side
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
no! no romance! for once dont create a 'love' thing going around with the girls please! i beg you!
bookwormgena1987 chapter 25 . 12/18/2017
Oh shitake mushrooms the wolf is outta the bag! Lol. I just love the story and I am a Harry Potter fanfic addict!
Katiewalters chapter 31 . 12/11/2017
Love this story!
BMS chapter 31 . 10/7/2017
Excellent story.
Though I didn't care for the 1st couple of chapters it was a very enjoyable story once Harry was in Slytherin.
BMS chapter 18 . 10/7/2017
Go Severus. BWAAHAAHAA
BMS chapter 3 . 10/7/2017
I enjoyed the argument between Snape and McG but really Dumble's is off his rocker. I'm surprised Harry doesn't throw himself off the astronomy tower given the way he feels right now.
BMS chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
I don't know why Harry doesn't just run off. His going back when he knows what his uncle will do is just dumb.
Since I like your other stories I'll give this one a try but this opening doesn't make sense to me.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2017
Great Chapter thank you for sharing your gift
Onabi Snape
HollyHeadHarpys chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Don't tell anyone, but I might be re-reading this entire series again because GOSH IT IS SO GOOD!
Anonymous chapter 32 . 8/26/2017
I just wanted to say, that I have read most of the fanfiction on here. And this was the best one I've ever read! The way you introduced new things and ironed out character development was stunning. To anyone considering reading this, I know that 31 chapters is a lot, but every single one is important and breathtaking. Thank you MusicMelis, for submitting to this masterpiece.
Fred Weasley chapter 8 . 8/16/2017
This has the potential to be a good story...just pls don't turn into a cringey story like other severitus stories.

Keep it up!
HoneyBear84 chapter 32 . 8/15/2017
Loved it and can't wait to read the sequel tomorrow
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 22 . 8/14/2017
Still one of my favorite stories. So many adorable scenes.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
Back for a second read through. Your story is beyond wonderful!
megacharizat chapter 14 . 8/14/2017