Reviews for On the Flip Side
tlw13 chapter 31 . 7/10/2016
Really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.
misherukuro chapter 30 . 6/23/2016
Just did a full re-read and now I'm going to go explore Glimpses. Thanks for sharing you writing. ~,~
analise17 chapter 22 . 5/31/2016
They are adorable; as are Crookshanks and Nova. (I love how simply happy little Nova is! She is darling!). Tablet typing makes me sound like a two year old...
Xovercrazy chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
What is this maybe the 6th time I read this story? You did a good job. I feel like I am harry most of the time.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 14 . 5/8/2016
I dislike Harry/Ginny, it seemed forced and boring to me.

...I, uh, may have a soft spot for Harry/Luna though.

And yes, I know that you asked this question YEARS ago, but I wanted to respond anyway.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
Yay! I'm glad Ron and Hermione are coming around. When reading the books I had always hope that Draco would get his redemption arc and then end up becoming friends with the golden trio and helping them defeat Voldemort...
abandonedaccount47 chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
Oh no... Is everyone going to make up?
abandonedaccount47 chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
Aw, I like it.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
I shall continue praying that Harry becomes friends with his Slytherin group as well as Ron and Hermione. Pllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee don't turn all the Gryffindors evil.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
I like this a lot so far.

Please for the love of God don't turn Ron into a horrible git, I will cry.
woodyt chapter 32 . 5/3/2016
Wow absolutely loved this, Thank you. Am really looking forward to the sequel & am going to head straight to glimpses :-)
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 5/2/2016
Severus Rocks
Rowantree chapter 31 . 4/24/2016
I loved this story so much! my one and only complaint, if you could call it that is when Remus makes the comment about Trelawney predicting death since before he was a student. Trelawney didn't start working at Hogwarts until a year or two after Remus graduated. It's no big deal but that incorrect fact did stand out to me. The story is still outstanding
Amyria chapter 31 . 4/14/2016
I loved this story. I've read all your stories and I just love the Snape and Harry father/son relationships. Can't wait to read the sequel to Glimpses.
Its Elementary Dear Watson chapter 30 . 4/11/2016