Reviews for On the Flip Side
XD chapter 28 . 8/27/2020
LOVED THIS LIKE TOTALLY
a chapter 27 . 8/14/2020
THEY SHOULD HAVE USED THE MAP TO FIND PETER!
LightningStorm2003 chapter 32 . 8/14/2020
This story was soooo good! I love the dynamics between Harry and Severus. I'm usually not a fan of Severitus fics, but the mentor aspect and dealing with the abuse made it such a wonderful concept that it really worked. I really hope something happens with Harry and Daphne. I feel she is the perfect foil for his troublemaking and impulsive nature. Great job!

P.S. I'm off to read the sequel!
PaulinaNyghthart chapter 32 . 7/28/2020
I love this story! Can’t wait to read the next one
Slayer76 chapter 16 . 7/25/2020
Saying it now: Lupin is an idiot! The map can help Sirus, that's true. BUT by having that map, SIRIUS COULD NEVER SNEAK UP ON HIM!

AAAAAH; Where's your brain
Wenuhotep29 chapter 32 . 7/18/2020
That was awesomeness and so touching. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2020
What an idiot! Good for Daphne.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2020
i HATE the harry/ginny pairing. Why would he put up with his arch fan-girl with nothing but her temper and her red hair to speak of? Hopeless, spoiled, idiotic (diary anyone?) fan-girl who knows NOTHING about the real harry. It's also creepy that people say they look like james and lily; ugh incest much?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2020
I can never understand why the authorities don't move to prosecute the Dursley's as soon as harry's horrible treatment comes to light. /surely there's some way to inform the non-magical authorities?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2020
Typical Mcgonagall. She's a hopeless head of house and deputy head. Never investigates things properly and contributes to unhealthy house rivalry.
War chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
You monster have you no shame pairing Harry with a slithery snake and a man at best this is just disgusting
byfornow chapter 6 . 6/28/2020
"We look out for our own" TEARS. What sweeties.
FiberBard chapter 18 . 6/22/2020
I really enjoy how Snape gave them their just desserts.
50FuckingCabbages chapter 23 . 6/24/2020
*picks up a broom-shaped package* oH i WoNdEr wHaT tHiS CoULD bE?
50FuckingCabbages chapter 19 . 6/24/2020
please please please please PLEASE tell me he stays in Slytherin
1,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »