Reviews for On the Flip Side
50FuckingCabbages chapter 19 . 6/24/2020
please please please please PLEASE tell me he stays in Slytherin
50FuckingCabbages chapter 14 . 6/24/2020
Personally? Harry and Draco or Harry and next to any boy, I do think most opposite sex pairings with him are cute though, I just don't actively seek them out.
50FuckingCabbages chapter 2 . 6/24/2020
dude! okay, so I'm probably just sleep deprived, but I know why Lupin gives them chocolate! the dementors om nom on their happiness and so they eat chocolate cuz it releases serotonin in your brain
50FuckingCabbages chapter 2 . 6/24/2020
"Finally it was September 1st and it was time too board the Hogwarts Express. Parents and students were on the platform saying goodbye to each other."

I read "HogwartsExpress" and "Parents" all at the same time which translated to "Panda Express" in my head
godric777 chapter 11 . 6/1/2020
this is great chapter :)
Reader01 chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
Great fic!
Sujeeth chapter 32 . 5/21/2020
Brilliant story! I hope there will be some Harry/Daphne in the sequel!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/28/2020
Is Harry's boggart his Aunt and Uncle!
yeah chapter 18 . 3/16/2020
nahhh...ı would realese their adress to certain people and told them that they mistreated boy who lived...and take a picture of their house before it got burned to the ground
ayame992 chapter 31 . 3/16/2020
I really like your storyNow I'm continuing with the sequel thanks for wroting itI have a feeling that I will read other fanfictions from you too)
ayame992 chapter 14 . 3/12/2020
Well, about pairings. i think the question is not WHO is with Harry but WHAT IS SHE LIKE? For example: movie-Ginny who is like "oh I have a problem, please Harry, my hero save me" absolutely NO! But book-Ginny who is like "don't fret I can handle this" who is brave, nice, smart and sassy well she definitely yes .I like Ginny's personality in Family Bonds (Severitus, Harry has a twin and everyone thinks the hero is his twin) where Ginny decide that she don't want to be week who can just wait for others to help and save her, and takes steps to be able to defend herself, and she also a smart, caring and deep character there. To bad the story is abandoned... I also accept unusual pairings like Katie B. or another character who rarely seen in the canon or even OCs if their personalities goes along well with Harry's. I do not like to read slash. Before I started to read this fic I read one, I think the title was The Secret maybe you know it xD At first I wasn't sure about the Harmone-Harry pairing, since I. didn't read any good fic with that pairing before. But at the end I think it fit well in your story, i liked it, only thought the whole story should be more detailed, to see how the father-son relationship grows gradually. To be honest it's quite rare for me to like a story so much to check out the author if she or he has any more good story, but after reading that one, I decided to see what else do you have and I am glad I did, since so far I like this story even more. And one more thing: I like this Daphne-Harry pairing I hope for itI am sorry if something I wrote isn't clear, I am not native english, I tried to learn the language on my own, so I can only hope you understand what I want to tell you)
dessilicious chapter 32 . 2/29/2020
This is amazing. I enjoyed the whole thing, I can’t wait for the sequel which I’m gonna go start reading now lol
DoraLupinTonks chapter 31 . 2/29/2020
i love this! its awesome. cant wait to read the sequel!
Hank1967 chapter 31 . 2/26/2020
Absolutely brilliant story! Love the dynamic between Harry and Snape. It was very well done! Also love the level of detail in the story. Can't wait to see what's next!
Hank1967 chapter 24 . 2/25/2020
Wow - these past few chapters have been so heartwarming! Your writing of the relationship between Harry and Snape is wonderful! And the banter between the two of them is absolutely brilliant! I also love the way you are writing Daphne, Draco, and Astoria. I also like seeing how you've brought Ron and Hermione along instead of leaving them alienated like many other stories do. Great job!
1,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »