Reviews for On the Flip Side
delenda est c chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Very good story, very good chapter . Happy birthday ! Thank you .
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
MusicMelis has represented the characters well and I really can't wate to see what happens next. The Slytherins are supposed to take care of their own so I'm very interested to see how character relationships change and loyalties are tested. I'm not sure why, but I'm hoping the glamour charm will somehow come off in front of a couple Slytherins and that's how they find out, but perhaps MusicMelis has more interesting ideas. ;)
kazetoame chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
It's an interesting start, I am looking forward to reading more.
C chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Nice idea, the punishment vs. learning experience was a good argument and I'm sure it won't be easy for poor Harry
Marri chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Happy Birthday! :) I really like your story so far, keep up the good work!
Lunastorm13 chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
great chapter!
Outofthisworldgal chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Harry will be in the infirmary the first night on his death bed and it will be Dumbledore fault. No one cares for harry one bit...yet.
SimonSherlockPotter chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Can't wait until Snape finds about about Harry's glamour you mentioned. Don't make me wait too long for that?
Eirational chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Thank-you for the most easiest way for a boxing bag to literally be torn to shreds. Not that I am proud of said actions but I feel as if they were justified. This - even if unintentionally - portrays just how much shit harry gets and then everybody thinks he doesn't get shit and gives him shit because of the 'lack of shit' they believe he has. Great story by the way, prolly should of started with that...
TS chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Happy Birthday!
Thx for the story, I really like it. I wonder, who Harrry will befriend...
Hope for a new chapter soon :)
LightWhisper89 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Nice start, I look forward to seeing everyone's reaction when his glamors fail and they have to change their opinions. It always my favorite part.
anon friend chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
I really like how you are integrating canon with your story. It doesn't feel forced like it usually does when writers do that. Keep writing! I'll be waiting for updates!
emthereble chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
ah poor harry !
Outofthisworldgal chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I would threaten Stan saying if you take mr back there i will hex you. Slytherins be warned Harry Potter is going to be a very pissed off boy
kirsty21 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014