Reviews for Mind Games
alphalover chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
very very good!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Nice one shot you made for this.
antimatterenergy chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I found this story to be very enjoyable. I have not watched much of the new version of MotU but a thing I did want to see was Teela finding out that Adam was He-man. It just seemed very wrong to me that Adam (her best friend), Man-at-Arms (her father) and the sorceress (her mother) did not trust her with the secret of He-man. She has every right to feel betrayed.

I also had thought she should have been able to figure out He-man and Adam where one in the same. She is supposed to know Adam and things would, you'd think, slip; Adam or He-man having knowledge that the other shouldn't, making a gesture that reminds her of the other, etc. I'd also think that she would eventually become suspicious about He-man only showing up after Adam disappeared.
DesertVixen chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I just found this, and it's great! Coincidentally, I just bought the 2002 MOTU stuff, so it's very fresh in my brain.

I think you did an excellent job.

DV
jghetrick chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
ok next story. come one tell more. please
Knites chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Wow, this belongs in a larger story. Well done. This is exactly how Teela discovering the secret should go down. Thanks for the great read.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
AWESOME! _ Whadda ya mean "out of character"? That was spot-on!

Nice work on this.

I read the LJ thing on your profile...Hope you have more spare time at some point, and your life gets less hectic. You seem like a really good writer, and I'd love to read more He-Man stuff. _~
Anon chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Write a sequel!
Jonathan Priest chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Great work, this is going on my favorites
Ulka chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Wow! This is really one gem of a story. The best "Teela discovers Adam as He-Man" story I've ever read. Too bad its a one shot though.
But perhaps, you could write an Adam version of this. It'll definately be fun to read ;)
Good story. I'm so gonna go sift thru the others now!
Joy Crawford chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
That was a great story.
Write on!.
T chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Love it.
kally chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
i thought your fic was prity cool good job :)
Melissa chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Wonderful. That's really all I have to say. I haven't seen a "revelation" he-man fanfic written this well yet. I hope to see more;)
Luna12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
EXCELLENT! Very true to character. Thank you for not making Teela wimpy. Great job! I hope to see more stories by you!