Reviews for Fifty Shades Complete Part 5
Please don't delete
RussBee chapter 26 . 8/16
Love the last. cute
lilkathra chapter 46 . 3/31
when it come to guy friends ana is very stupid
lilkathra chapter 44 . 3/31
she needs to let go of jose cuz he wont stop loving even if ana does not love him more then a friend or she will one day going to lose christian
lilkathra chapter 34 . 3/31
ana may not love jose but she leaning him on what she needs to do is cut ties with him how would she feel if christian had a female friend that he did not feel anything but friendship but this female friend not only tried to kiss him when he's drunk but also in love with christian and then this female friend is hurt that he fell in love with someone else would ana be jealous that she know that his female friend is in love with her man
Dee chapter 41 . 3/19
I love your version of Fifty shades. It feels like the original. I have read a few other fans versions, but it is no where near as on point with yours.
Thank you for giving us Fifty Shades fans just what we want. A great extention of a great story.
I wish it could continue for ever! Like you keep saying, you will know when it feels right to bring the story to a close.
drealmystery chapter 35 . 8/18/2017
Ana is always pushing her beliefs on christian. He has every right to set Vera straight, but she seems to always have the upper hand. So irritating that she spends time trying to control him instead of seeing his side. My opinion.
drealmystery chapter 28 . 8/18/2017
Love this.
sbarney724 chapter 54 . 4/30/2017
You have written a beautiful 5th Part to your Fifty Shades Complete. I am looking forward to reading the 6th and Final part of your story. Thank you so much for the beauty and love of your words.
sbarney724 chapter 26 . 4/28/2017
Oh how I ache for Christian and his childhood. It has always just broken my heart. Excellent job of conveying all of these emotions in your writing. You are amazing!
sbarney724 chapter 4 . 4/24/2017
Oh, love it...little Phoebe will be making an appearance soon! Also, love that Teddy kept referring to "sitter" for his sister! Great writing, as always.
dazzleglo chapter 54 . 3/20/2017
Loved this story. Now on to the next.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 3/18/2017