Reviews for Deep Sea
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
I hope u continue this! Those last words made my heart ache
lizyeh2000 chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
isabella.andradesantos chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Are you planning on continuing the story, because please if you are thinking on putting on hiatus stop this is one of the best stories i have red and i need to now how it finish
Isabella
Furionknight chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
I look forward to more :)
NightlyRowenTree chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
Awww! When is she going to call him dad he wants her to so badly well I love this story so please keep up the awesome work
MerhppDerhpp chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
That ending though. THAT ENDING. Sure to pierce Shinkai's tiny little heart and destroy her slowly from the inside. Loving it.
Lady Syndra chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lily Noir chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
You have quite he talent for manipulating a reader's emotions with your writing. But really, someone should really give that girl a kick in the ass, I can understand her reluctance, but she is bordering on willfully cruel. I hope she snaps herself out of her goddamn funk soon, as it is she will probably regret her current retinance later, and by that time it may be too late for some. Kagami's feath may do it, but... I feel sorry for the man, and Shisui too. This is very good work, and I eagerly await to see how it unfolds.

-lily
kimchi759 chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Excuse while I go off to wail and moan in a corner. You're killing him off so early. Then again, I suppose there's the small possibility this is a false alarm? Also the possibility that it would hurt even more if you killed him off later. Mrgh. Emotional paiiin. The humorous content in this chapter was a lot of fun to read of, especially the impotence part and the Kushina/Mikoto terrorizing. Her reaction to Jiraiya was super funny at first, but the latter part...bruh. Wut. Obito's appearance made me squirm too, while the mention of Itachi...the feels. I keep twitching and squirming in foreboding anticipation. The mystery was well done in this chapter, by the way. Er, everything was well done, actually, as usual. Really hoping she faces the facts soon, confronts her own inevitable attachment/involvement, and -does- something soon!
Looking forward to another chapter already! :)
Fancy Face Macdougle chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Kagami just triggered his death flag.

Damn shame.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
I like it. I really like it. Make more or I'll eat you :V
MerhppDerhpp chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
I enjoyed this chapter. There's a nice development going on and I like how human Shinkai seems. To me, it seems reasonable to try not to get attached to these people when you know your life is basically forfeit. Unfortunately, it rarely works out and people somehow manage to worm themselves into your heart. I like it. I look forward to the next chapter, take care!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
Really good! Please keep up the hard work!
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Mrgh. Well, first of all, your writing is fantastic. Very few, if any, technical errors to be found. Yaaay! That said, holy crap is Shinkai selfish. I understand her feelings, I do, but I still can't help but scorn her thoughts and actions and dislike her for her current mindset. However understandable, what she's (not) doing now is not exactly commendable. It pained me to read of her rejecting Kagami and Shisui, while her remark about things being for "the greater good" reminded me of Danz┼Ź - which is definitely not a positive. Mrgh. Like I said, I do understand where she's coming from, the inner turmoil, the fear, and the desire to avoid as much pain as possible. But...yeah. Putting my frustration and irritation aside, again, your writing is awesomeee. Thank you for the update; looking forward to another one already! :)
SilverWolfMaiden chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Oh my, an excellent story in the making right here! I thoroughly enjoy the way you've portrayed the characters so far, super excited to read more! :D