Reviews for To Uncharted Realms
Sutoka-chan chapter 1 . 3/7
This is a masterpiece. I love how the reader doesnt really know what actually happened until the end and realizes that the events are in reverse. Super creative, excellent job.
NightHunterDeath chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
So... I have to make sure I've got this right. Please contact me to correct me or confirm it. So Sasuke got Naruto killed because he got into the wrong crowd while drug dealing for money so they could both go to university. Throughout this whole story, he's trying to get her to react, to be alive, to not just sit there and be dead. Her words that he thinks he is hearing are the last words she said to him, her 'ghost' trying to get him to move on. After awhile their friends and family start to get worried and Itachi goes to check on them because he has a bad feeling. He finds Sasuke holding his dead girlfriend's body. The whole story is the 'seven stages of grief,' am I correct? Amazing story, even if it does get confusing sometimes. I love your style and I hope the next time I go looking for fanfics there will be another in your name.
Ninja99 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
:'( holy crap. crying like a mother rn
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Aww, man I knew there was something strange about all this. Faithful to the very end, huh.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Wait... What just happened?
juiceoftheORANGE chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Yes. Just yes.
HighValour chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
While I must admit I tend to dislike 'modern AU' stories I found this very good. The suspense and unknowing built well and I was left wondering just what the hell happened until the very end.

Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Oh no... Sasuke...
Good job on keeping the suspense high until the end! The progression of events was really good. I like this style of writing, but it's not often done as well.