Reviews for In Love and Into War
Amateraszu chapter 8 . 6/26
great story, really hoping its not abandoned so we can enjoy the rest.
Continue!
liltomboi chapter 5 . 4/26
Could you please write more? This is sooo awesome! I just happened to come across this story, so glad I did!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
love the story and cannot wait for more.
Vaynalli chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
This is getting really good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
Plz don't stop writing this story is amazing plz keep going.
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 8 . 2/23/2015
They have to defeat king Hubert I love how mal is trusting aurora even though it's hard
lorac-leuqar chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
God damn it. I read everything compulsively. I know you've recently updated this but I really hope it won't take too long until you upload the next chapters! This is too goooooood! :D
lorac-leuqar chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
That was extremely cute! I love this chapter! Now I'm addicted!
Alumina chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
This was a very happy Friday. i was wondering if you had died, and if i would be bereft of any update this week. But low and behold..I log on to fan fiction and_Bam!_update. I was so friggin giddy you'd think I was an epileptic weirdo. I took me three tries to actually open the story. Few, great chappie. I was somewhat flummoxed at the dreamscape. I took me a moment to figure out how Aurora went to sleep then, suddenly, both she and Maleficent were in a church. That was an amazing come-to-Jesus moment, by the way. The big talk that desperately needed to be had. I'm glad that you pointed out that Maleficent, although significantly older, would be naive to many human customs and thought processes. Damn politics. No matter how virtuous or altruistic a person might be at heart, at some point you're going to have to go behind someone's back. Sometimes, it's the only way to get things done, and done right. Maleficent, being a fairy and living in a world where everything and everybody helps each other and cares for the welfare of all, would have trouble comprehending this sort of innate human deception. Fairies don't need to tell lies. humans do. We just do. Anyway, now that I've had my cake, I'll get off my preach box and leave you to it. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
i love this so much
Dragonknight1990 chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
Ah, the feels! I really am enjoying the shared dreams between Aurora and Maleficent. Is this due to their bracelets, or something else? I'm looking forward to your next update.
Alumina chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
So, I kinda sorta have a theory about what the dragon stone might be, but I'm not gonna say anything because if I'm right,I don't want to give it away,and if I'm wrong… I don't want anyone to know that I was wrong. LOL! Another great chappie.
TipsyBecky 123 chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
I am loving this story! It is so nice to see you writing for this fandom. I am a big fan of your work on Xena and Resident Evil. Loved the scene in the court between Regina and the king. He appears to understand that she is very powerful but not that he should be truly terrified of her! ;)
FriskyFisher chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
Every chapter just builds the tension more and more! I love it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »