Reviews for The Sky is the Limit
Sunsetcheetah chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
Very nice_
Hope you continue the story one day! I remember beginning reading this one years ago! I just now remembered my password to my account. One thing tho for future, Elrond is always referred to as Lord and Arwin as Lady. Only young men are referred to as master (or anyone older then you by a lot can call them that) and most titles are just Mr. and Ms. (single) or Mrs.
Thanks for the read!
charmunclefleeblixsan chapter 14 . 5/25/2008
I LOVE THIS FIC! PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
WoW! I hope you plan on finishing this, since it doesn't say complete. I can already tell that I'm going to like it. Even if it does not have any other Evo characters (Though that would be totally awesome) it is still an interesting story line.

I really love the way you portrayed the elves. I think you caught the feel and characterization of them perfectly. I can't wiat to see what you plan for the rest of it.
PilotIsis chapter 14 . 11/6/2007
awesome! lol can't wait for the next chappie.
ChaosCarlos chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
I really like this story. I hope you decide to pick it up again sometime, it'll be interesting to see what her part in the War of the Ring will be.
wisdom-jewel chapter 14 . 12/2/2006
good story
Almost Funny chapter 14 . 11/4/2006
I really like this story! You had a particular knack for making Angel's observations seem real. I like the fact that she is not underappreciative or over-awed by everything. I hope ya update soon!
Sunsetcheetah chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
Oh I was waiting so long for this story to continue! Keep up the good work!
Jess chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
Please! Please! continue! I can't wait. Is she going to join the fellowship? I hope so b/c that would be really cool.
LadyAlariel chapter 14 . 8/9/2005
OK, just a quick word to say that I am enjoying this fic a whole lot mare than most X-Men crossovers. I think that you are developing both plot and characters very well. Keep up the good work and update soon!

-LadyAlariel
Inuyashaloverfan chapter 14 . 8/2/2005
update soon please.
Fk306 chapter 14 . 7/16/2005
this is great please udpate soon
Arialas chapter 14 . 7/15/2005
Hey, I love your story. I want to see Alagi bombarded with questions from the Mirkwood elves and being forced to answer them.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 14 . 7/15/2005
Alright. I only have one critisizm. And that is minor. In the Hobbit, Tolkien specifically writes that Bilbo found the Mirkwood castle to be a large cave, with doors that opened and shut when Elves had need of entering or exiting. Also, I would think that Thranduil and the other Mirkwood Elves would be much more hostile to memory of Bilbo, seeing as he not only freed thirteen of their high-security prisoners, but also brought into the Forest and into the Castle proper the most dangerous thing to have brought: Sauron's Ruling Ring.

Just a thought.

CT
Jiko Hitasura chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
Very good, your writing has improved since I last read it. I love the story so far and how you are incorporating Alagi into the war of the rings! Anyways, I hope to read morw soon!

-Jiko H.