Reviews for The Start of the Game
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
I think now that 'help you pack' could well be a lovely code phrase for something else, heh.

Ah, collaboration! Yes, things do go faster when you can truly trust the other party.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Loved it and wud love to read more of them lol
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Thank you for writing this.
Lizzy0305 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Aww this soo nice and i must say the smut there in the middle was quite the pleasant surprise :D And I really loved that Severus was Potter :D lice little story you have here :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I feel like this story is missing something but am not sure what !

I hope that I've not put you off from doing any other story's that you mite in the future !

The Crimson Mage.
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I have to admit that for a moment there I thought that Harry was going to have to deal with an imposter posing as him, and that it would be hilarious to see him do so. I didn't have a clue that it would be Severus. That was too funny!
Thanks for the chapter. I enjoyed it!
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Nawww that's sooo cute
Schattengestalt chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I enjoyed this story.*smiles*

I guess, its almost impossible to shock a goblin.*grins*
They are so business-minded, that they dont bat an eye, if one of their clients suddenly has a different name.*chuckles*
I assume they have to act like that, if they want to make their clients happy and they are probably used to someone changing their identity by now.
I mean, even Sirius Black could get money from Gringotts, although he was on the run, in Harrys third year, otherwise he couldnt have gotten the Firebolt for Harry.;)

Ah, so Harry has a reputation as a curse breaker. Thats great, I think the job is very fitting for him and I especially liked how Severus and Harry worked on that mission together.*nods*
Of course... I enjoyed the Snarry moments a lot as well.*winks*

Maybe, you will write about more missions of these two?!*puppy eyes*

So long! :)

Schattengestalt
YenGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
*shakes her head in wonder* It isn't easy to write goblins and to understand their character but you did very well on Snaggletooth *nods* Of course he would recognise them straightaway especially since they had no disguises on.

I admit I had to re-read Fate's Game first before this, but at least now I remember. Thomas and Derrick do work well together. Together or separate. And Fate always brings them together :)

Congrats on your 150th story on this account, Ree! *throws confetti*