Reviews for Gray
Trackstre chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
It sounds so much like him. Well done, captivating and inspiring.
PimpMasta Popo chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
very touching, from the heart. This makes for the best writing.
PimpMasta Popo chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Wow, this is really good. Very in-character. I love how you had a new idea for a pre-bebop fic. Sometimes these fics can be terribly monotonus, but this had a way of keeping me very interested. This fic is really good.
meg chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
This is the third time I've read this and it kills me every time! I love Spike and Julia and this is a perfect story for them. Congrats.
I Smite Thee chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
Oh wow, that was amazing! I'm speechless. It was so real, like it actually came from the show. I especially like the fact that it's in Spike's point of view. It was a refreshing change of pace. I'm not usually a fan of love stories, but this was definitely wonderful. Truly. Kudos to you, you really deserve it.
Mrs. JENOVA chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
This is different and enjoyable. I am usually a SXF fan, but when you put it this way...Besides, it seems truer to the show to have them together.
hgblob chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
Now THIS is the kind of fanfic that makes me come back time and time again to the CB section. I'm glad to see that you've presented us with a Julia and Spike as the beautiful, sad, tragic, wonderful, and beloved pair that they are. I'm immensely glad that this isn't a fic that villifies Julia or treats her like some throwaway element of Spike's life. Bravo!
Captain Nemo chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
Wow! What a story- I especially love the way you handled Julia's character, soft, tender, yet dangerous. I admit I'm one of those dang S/F fans, but I really did enjoy this story, you did a remarkable job at explaining the story behind Vicious, Julia, and Spike.