Reviews for WKRP in DC
Stemwinder chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
I've never watche WKRP, but this story was really cute anyway! Loved the L/A scenes, and Amanda's using her 'skills' to help out her neighbors! Thanks for a great laugh!
WizardLover chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Too cute! But who is Phil Jackson?
Debbie chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
I loved it. A combination of two shows. Gee I used to love WKRP in Cininnati too. Great story.
Katy chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
I think its great! Keep it up!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
While well written, this story seemed to be lacking something. You introduce the WKRP staff, but you don't really

DO anything with them. If the story were continued instead of ending where it did, it could have been better.
Crystal chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
Great Story!
katie chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
very good. i was thinking about herb the other day when he appeared in sour grapes. i like the link between the two shows. very creative as usual. thanks for the work break. :)
connie chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
cute!love the ending!
ansmkfan chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
Ceeg, another great one! You always do such a good job of capturing the characters. Thanks.
amandasfriend2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
Hey Ceeg you have done it again. I don't even like crossoverss but you are so darn good. I really like this one. Thanks for it and thanks for letting the forum know when you do new stories.
Kate chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
That was soo cute! I love it! Keep writing!
ForeverYoung chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Very cute story. You are a talented writer.
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Ceeg, you're awesome! What an imagination. I love the line about Agency skills in suburbia. So SMK. I just love reading your stories.
singsingq chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
very cute little story! I was just thinking about 'ol Herb with buck on the show recently.
beth chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
cute-they do seem to have the worst luck spending time alone, don't they