Reviews for Me Without You
UKReader chapter 109 . 4/12/2016
Wonderful ending to a brilliant story. Absolutely loved this one.
Just4Me chapter 109 . 4/7/2016
I can't believe this wonderful journey is now over. I don't have the words to let you know how much I love this story, and these characters. Only the thought that you still have lots of wonderful stories to share keeps from me total sadness. I will still hope for some epilogues featuring my favorite dwarflings. Thank you again for this epic adventure.
Citadela chapter 109 . 4/6/2016
And the end and a lot of new beginnings. Thank you for taking us on this incredible journey and leaving us with these warm pictures of what truly seems could be a happily ever after :)
pelargoni chapter 109 . 4/5/2016
Thank you for this wonderful story! What a year it has been, well more than a year actually. Looking forward to reading more of your excellent writing.
Gonat chapter 109 . 4/5/2016
Thank you for this wonderful adventurous journey and the happy ending.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 109 . 4/5/2016
Great story dear, I enjoyed it immensely :) Thorin and Wren will always be special to us and thank you for sharing your great works with us :) Best of luck with all your endeavors :).
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 109 . 4/5/2016
Wonderful ending! Thank you so much for writing!
Deareader chapter 109 . 4/5/2016
Typing through my tears. Such a great story. Your character's dialog and emotions are so vivid. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity.
killthepain62 chapter 109 . 4/5/2016
It is both beautiful and wonderful. Thank you for spinning us this tale! I look forward to the next! :)
May all your adventures be full of acorns!
Robinbird79 chapter 109 . 4/5/2016
Awwww. This has been one of my favorite stories! Hope to see some epilogues and one shots. I just adore Thorin and Wren. :)
Wynni chapter 109 . 4/5/2016
Daaawww, I'm having a hard time expressing just how emotional this little chapter made me. It's a good ending to a long trail, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm really lookin' forward to the epis and one shots.

especially to seeing how like and how not like the reborn nephews are.
aliena wyvern chapter 109 . 4/5/2016
Awww, the feels :'( I will miss this story!
swifty812 chapter 109 . 4/5/2016
Can't believe its over.*sniff* And 109 chapters. Wow, wow and simply wow. Look what you've created! Thank you so much for all this!
Seltika chapter 108 . 3/12/2016