Reviews for Me Without You
CindraLu chapter 108 . 2/27/2016
I read the whole story through (again) and didn't want it to end. "One more chapter" left. I do hope that you continue - an epilogue, or two or three or four or more *smile* - of this story. I want to read more of Thorin and his children, of Wren and her magic, of Dis and the twins. I am being completely selfish, of course.

I can see how Gandalf would shed a tear or two in seeing Thorin and Wren dancing in happiness at their wedding celebration. Do, please, continue.
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 108 . 2/19/2016
So glad I found this wonderful story! Thank you so much for writing! I can't wait to see how it ends.
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 107 . 2/19/2016
Ha that was perfect
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 105 . 2/19/2016
I find k liked the twins better this way. That would have just opened up a huge can of worms that was a shut door.
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 104 . 2/19/2016
Now if that wasn't adorable I don't know what is.
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 102 . 2/19/2016
Glad they made it! And enjoying themselves a bit lol.
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 101 . 2/19/2016
That last line haaaa hilarious.
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 98 . 2/19/2016
It took them forever, but gosh they are so sweet together.
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 96 . 2/19/2016
Good to see the boys getting along.
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 94 . 2/18/2016
One thing settled! Yay!
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 93 . 2/18/2016
This business with Amrod is bugging my brain. He felt her magic awakening. And he has dreams too. Could he know? He was so quick to agree with Wren.
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 92 . 2/18/2016
Easier to find him than I thought. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 91 . 2/18/2016
These two ...wow I do not envy them, but they are interesting to say the least to read about.
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 90 . 2/18/2016
Holy crap! Hold it together Thorin! I feel like all I have been doing is reading this story of yours lol.
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 89 . 2/18/2016
And there it was. Fantastic turn.
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »