Reviews for Me Without You
Guest chapter 101 . 11/12/2015
I need a update! Please
1doclover1 chapter 101 . 10/31/2015
I love your story and I like how that even though she's pregnant she doesn't act weak or have to stay in bed all day and doesn't let any one make decisions for her please update soon!
UKReader chapter 101 . 10/29/2015
Brilliant chapter. Very gripping indeed! Does that mean that Amrod is out of the woods? And is that why Dain had the King there - so that Wren would use her magic to protect Thorun, but in fact she would end up protecting herself and the babe?
UKReader chapter 100 . 10/29/2015
Ok, playing review catch up now.

You got ta love Amrod. He does just go with the flow, even though his premonitions won't come true. He will obviously protect Wren (and her loved ones) ; is that because he's just a good guy or because of his dream connection- or both?
0x0UnderDog0x0 chapter 69 . 10/28/2015
I just realized that when they had sex before in her dreams, it didn't really happen...so Thorin is technically still a virgin...well, for now anyways! XD
Gonat chapter 101 . 10/28/2015
Ah, way does this man not listen to his wife! Go Wren go! And I love the picture you create on little Dain sharing her Magic.
Seltika chapter 98 . 10/27/2015
I love these merry moments between the two. I wonder sometimes, where do you go and get all these beautiful ideas between the two. Because they are wonderful. Without letting Thorin break off his true serious and dwarven self you just give him this amazing new merry personality, fueled by Wren that is fantastic to read. They way they response to one another. He moves, she moves. And they play all the time with each other, so cute! 3 Made for one another i guess. Ok...my heart is just killing me with all the fluff XD Thowren fluff 3
seltika chapter 97 . 10/27/2015
oh such a lovely chapter. it's amazing reading Thorin's reactions told by the detail. I was thinking all along. Thorin is the "button" to activate her magic.
Guest chapter 96 . 10/27/2015
I do love a happy and gigly Thorin in the morning 3
Mistyeyesc chapter 101 . 10/26/2015
Love how Wren has become such a badass! Nice chapter. Get some rest!
ChizomenoHime chapter 101 . 10/26/2015
"Stand aside smoking some pipe-weed"? Amrod just won you a truckload of cookies. Mahal knows I like this chapter better than a certain chapter in a certain story... Ok, where are the happy endings? ;p
dearreader chapter 101 . 10/25/2015
It is not painfully familiar. It is wonderfully familiar.
aliena wyvern chapter 101 . 10/25/2015
I was afraid for a moment. But they are fine, aren't they? ;)
Just4Me chapter 101 . 10/25/2015
Well that was a rollicking good time! And you didn't even kill Amrod this time. I am SO not ready for this story to be over. But then I feel that way about all your stories. (I hope Thorin's male pride doesn't rear it's ugly head and make him all cranky about being rescued by his ickle wife.)
Wynni chapter 101 . 10/25/2015
Dang what an action packed chapter! Really felt for the dwarven guards dropping. Glad Wren's magic finally decided to enter the fray.

and that Amrod, always with a quip for everything.
Lucky for him he's adorable as he is annoying.
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »