Reviews for Me Without You
IndigoBirds chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
SO this is my first LOTR/Hobbit fic, and sweet jebus... I'm addicted to this story. I think I'm somewhere around chapter 100? and my god, like I am shook over this. I haven't written and fic all week, I've been ignoring all my normal distractions. I'm almost peeved that this is ONLY 111 chapters long.
IndigoBirds chapter 50 . 11/8/2017
I ugly cried while reading this. REALLY well done
IndigoBirds chapter 44 . 11/8/2017
Oh my goodness. This is crushing and beautiful and oh, so Beautiful
IndigoBirds chapter 40 . 11/8/2017
Oh gods. This was heart wrenching. So well written tho; my heart was just breaking all through this.

I'm also completely obsessed and ensconced in this story. Holy smokes...
Montara chapter 107 . 11/4/2017
'-watch her husband roll on his stomach and repeatedly hit his head to the armrest of the divan.' - lol
Montara chapter 106 . 11/4/2017
Hope you're alright, it's been a while since you've responded to any of my reviews...well, RL can be time consuming. I'm still reading your original book and it's awesome. The way Renee is conquering her fears, step by step, it's wonderful. At times I forget it's an original book and I want to review, like with a fanfic...then I remember it's not...lol. I'll review the book after I'll finish it, on Amazon, that's where I've bought it from.
...
Bilbo is here! :)
Montara chapter 105 . 10/26/2017
They were left there. In a way I'm glad. But something is telling me they will make lots of visits during their lives.
Montara chapter 104 . 10/26/2017
Crying here...Maybe when they'll get older, they'll be able to remember the other lives. And lol, Kili is blonde here :)
Montara chapter 103 . 10/26/2017
A tough decision :
Montara chapter 102 . 10/26/2017
I love these glimpses into the everyday dwarf settlements.
Montara chapter 101 . 10/25/2017
Her magic worked again. :)
Montara chapter 100 . 10/25/2017
She told him the truth! Good.
Montara chapter 99 . 10/23/2017
I've just finished a few days ago 'Ani' from King Einar Series! :D Those men were speaking of Einar?! I miss Ani and Einar a lot! Hope you'll write more about them.

I think Wren and Thorin's stay in Mirkwood will be over soon.
Montara chapter 97 . 10/23/2017
She discovered how to use her power :)
Montara chapter 96 . 10/23/2017
Amron and Thorin working together...what a surprise!
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »