Reviews for Me Without You
Montara chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
She was mourning the life she should have had without knowing it : But she'll dream of him
Montara chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Wren won't be able to meet Thorin like in the other timelines since he's dead :(( But she began to dream about his tomb...
Guest chapter 53 . 2/27/2017
Hello my dear!

I still have a few stories left that I have not read yet but I cant wait any longer in telling you how great you are! When I am done on FF I think I will try to get my hands on a copy of one of your books.

One thing I have missed however is a story where Thorin breaks and gives up everything for Wren, Erebor, the crown...That I would like to read!

I saw on your blog that you have decided to not write FF for a while so I dont really have any hopes or expectations. But please know, I admire your skill and mind.
Jaxrond chapter 111 . 1/28/2017
I am so happy to have read this! Thorin and Wren are such a lovely couple!
lizzia0901 chapter 110 . 1/21/2017
Hello ! Your story is fantastic, I loved to discover the evolution of the romance between thorin and wren, they are adorable. She is a formidable woman, and see thorin change at her side was refreshing, thank you !;) ;) kiss of a french :)
izhetbean chapter 110 . 10/5/2016
I think that this is the longest story I have every read all the way to the end. And it was completely worth binge reading for days, aha. I loved reading this, it's very well written and Thorin and Wren are adorable. As are their children
ReadItReadIt chapter 109 . 7/8/2016
After reading that last review, I simply had to comment.

I find this work refreshing. The characters are fully realized individuals that react solely to what they know, instead of what the reader knows. The seemingly omniscient Mary Sues you find so often become dreadfully boring after a while. It is wonderful to see seemingly normal people able to have the same sort of adventures, and how they would handle the incredible situations they find themselves in a realistic manner.

It is also refreshing to see these characters take time in their decisions, considering the impact they would have on their future and their future happiness. It is a far cry from the brainless damsels and lunkhead hunks who throw sense to the winds as they fall in love penny dreadful or dime store novel style.

The character in question, Wren, is not discounting what she is hearing, but reacting as any sensible person would given her situation. She is weighing what she is hearing against her past experiences, and she is considering what impact decisions now (as outlined by a Dwarf) would have on her future. She is a woman used to making choices for herself, and is in no hurry to give up that autonomy, especially for a person she knows next to nothing about.

Precisely how often are we cautioned from trusting strangers? Why would this new setting be different? What makes a secretive member of a secretive race exempt from the caution we practice in our own lives?

In short, this is a brilliant exercise in how it would play out were this situation possible, and the writer ought to be lauded for her foresight and restraint, instead of mocked for not pandering to unrealistic wants of an impatient reader.
Alaksandra chapter 91 . 7/8/2016
Ok, I have been binge reading this story.

My favorite parts were at the beginning up until she is discovered at Beorn's. After that point I lost sympathy for Wren. I cannot read about a protagonist with listening issues and jumping to wrong conclusions for very long. It was charming at first, but it's grating now.

The only thing that kept me reading was Thorin. He is so very well written. A picture of grace and love. He's the only redeemable character in your narrative.

I love your style and character development overall. I'm so close to finishing the story, but Wren is keeping the story from being enjoyable. I will look at the other stories you've written. The Viking story sounds intriguing.
Tibblets chapter 111 . 6/10/2016
Loved this fic. Started reading Four Corners and decided i better read this one first.
Windy Darlington chapter 111 . 6/2/2016
This looks interesting...

Windy Darlington chapter 108 . 6/2/2016
Beautiful. I think that is enough to say. What a lovely chapter.

Windy Darlington chapter 101 . 6/2/2016
Oh, my god. The end of this was... I think I temporarily died from laughter (don't worry, I'm revived) it was so good!

Windy Darlington chapter 79 . 6/1/2016
I am approaching the momentous void of chapter eighty! I usually never read stories that long; they really get to me. So consider yourself and your amazing story here uniquely special! lol.

On to the next chapter...

Windy Darlington chapter 78 . 6/1/2016
Annnnd... the quests continue! *giggles drunkenly* This is so much wonderfulness that I think it's gone to my head!

Suzie Qness chapter 111 . 6/1/2016
Oh this is wonderful! I can't wait! I'm so intrigued!
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »