Reviews for Me Without You
RagdollPrincess chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Oh fabulous cliff hanger! I love Balin. He was less kindly than usual here, giving him some depth. I really liked the description of the room she found herself in.
Just4Me chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
This chapter inspired me to go back and re-read "Thorin's Return to the Shire". And it was even better than I remembered. Now I have to go read all the Timeline #1 stories (in order, of course). This time it's Balin who finds her wandering around Erebor, and he is much kinder to her than Thorin was. But he's so sad it breaks my heart. Now I just can't wait for her first dream. This is fast becoming my (current) favorite "Thorin & Wren" story.
dearreader chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter. Dreamy is Thorin's middle name.
Neewa chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
OMG! *squeal!*
Curses and splashes! You sure do know how to make a good cliffhanger! Wow..right in the feels! Please do update soon...please...
dearreader chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I trust you to the moon and back. I can't figure out what you are doing, but I will enjoy the ride you take us on, as usual.
Oriana5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Loved this! More please!
Neewa chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Oh my dear...please continue the story asap! Of course I trust you! Always..
UKReader chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Already hooked! And yes. I trust you, but you'll probably put us through the wringer along the way! you know we love it. ;o)
nursenan chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Oh I cannot deal. Not a dead thorin. ... I trust you. I trust you. I trust you.
GuestReaderA chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Ah yes, BoFA. Sigh. Wren1 is back, just in time. I cannot bear a dead Thorin, I am in full denial here. I trust you, that you will somehow come up with a miraculous, yet plausible story of Wren resurrecting him. Wonderfully written.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I think Wren 1 is my favorite. And yes, I trust you. Otherwise I wouldn't even read a story that starts out with Thorin being dead. Somehow, she's going to save him, isn't she? Oh, this is going to be wonderful.
Wynni chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
\nope, cain't do it. nope nope nope
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is so beautiful. I'd forgotten what your earlier work was like, and it's so sweet and simple and clear. I forgot how much I love Wren1. I'm so glad you're writing this. i think we all need it.
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91