Reviews for Made Me Find Myself
Who I Pretend to be chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
what were you you ass! i dont cuss ever first time in the last episode they amit their feelings! *coughasscough*
OdetoJoy chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I hope you have a sequel planned because it can't end like this. I'm not saying I want a sequel, this was boring. I don't think the Inu/Kikyo, Hojo/Kagome thing will work out. Hojo's just an annoyance who gets in the way, like Koga, to make Inuyasha jealous. Inuyasha seems to be going with Kikyo as of right now in the series, but it'v obvious Inu/Kagome will be the end pairing. Kagome's the main character in the begining of the series (more or less) and Inuyasha is who it's named after and he becomes the main character, main charas always get together.
Inufreak777 chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
That was pretty bad. I hate Inuyasha and Kikyo! SO DUMB! INUYASHA AND KAGOME ARE BETTER! YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS AOBUT THEM!
tsunami-chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Your song fic was awesome. It was a nice change to see Kagome 'grow up' even if it meant no Inu.
Neko-senpai chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
WAH!PLease don't let it end like this
Krigome Me again chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
If the series and/or the fic end like THIS I am going to curl up and die crying! *sobs* SEE? SEE SEE? I already started! BUT, on the other hand, if this fic has more chapters and Kagome realizes she has a made a MAJOR mistake, then I will run around and die singing! (Don't ask. ;;)
Mei-ja chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
I love this story and i hope you update soon.

Ja-
Krigome chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
*blink blink*

*bursts in tears* Need I *sob* say *sob sob* any more? *sob*

*goes into dark corner of my bedroom and continues sobbing and having a nervous breakdown*
Ame Kurayami chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
wow... that was... wow... I wish I could relate... eheh... But I can't... I like this story... It suits my mood perfectly...
Loneliestnumber chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
It warms my heart to see how strong you made portrayed Kagome in this fiction. It's very easy to become tied to love and absolutely lose yourself in it. And soon...it just really isn't love anymore.

I definetly hope the anime doesn't end this way but I still love this fic!
niasdreams chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
WOW now this was different. I really hope this isn't close to the actual outcome or I for one am going to scream and write lots of hate mail...*evil smile* but, it did fit the song very well...

Nia-chan**