Reviews for Ascension to Greatness
dragons9 chapter 2 . 11/17
This is great...hope his is still a stag...i hope that be helps Sirius and Peter doesn't escape...l wonder how be is going to deal with his friends...will he out grow them...hole he become friends with Neville...je would make a great friend...i like him
Sam chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
Wish there was more
Autumngold chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Your story is absolutely amazing! Thank you for giving Harry a true friend and sole mate in Daphne! I'm glad that she doesn't make unreasonable demands on him and expect him to tell her everything. Hermione, while a very intelligent girl, isn't a good friend. She expects everyone to tell her everything and to obey her commands like she is their mother. Has she taken lessons from Molly? ;-) Fabulous story! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
panther73110 chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
Just found your story, can't wait for the next update.
kurotenshi-08 chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
This was great it's a pity that you didn't continue this. I love the pace in which they were developing their relationship, as well as Harry making more friends. I would have loved to read more.
Moonstar712 chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
This is a good start to a good story. It's too bad you abandoned it from the looks of it. If you get the opportunity or inspiration you should continue writing it again.
Spasitel chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
Its great story Im sad u abandon it
Fyreheart chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
Great start to another story. Good development, nice characterizations. Will you continue it?
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
I like this fic. You've done well slowly developing an actual Harry/Daphne friendship first. You've had a few hints of romance and that this might be a business like relationship at present, but they are actually both rather into each other.

I was reading through the reviews and than thinking about the last couple of paragraphs. Hermione has noticed a rather solid change/growth in Harry that's a good/great thing.

You've done great at developing Harry and Daphne. Now, for the cliche breaker. Actually get Ron and Hermione to mature more and get more friends than just Harry.

I like how you are slowly expanding Harry's social circle. He is mainly just chatting about classes, but he is learning and really connecting with people. Harry won't just push Hermione or Ron away. The broomstick thing hasn't happened yet.

Actually, I would like to see how both Harry and Daphne plan/react to the broom stick gift. Daphne wouldn't just go to his head of house, but I could see her telling him that it would be better if he could have some knowledgeable/trusted adult check it out.

Things that are different in this fic that I like. Daphne's dad was an actually forced DE that disliked it, but was hoping it would help his family relationships all things considered.

I like how she was rather honest and upfront with Harry about her reasons of preferring him and just why. I loved where Harry basically said that Narcissa, Augusta, and Molly are all basically the same. Other than wealth, they were likely raised to follow the same sort of traditions.

I love how you have Harry and Daphne basically studying and spending time together.

So are Daphne and Tracey friends, or are they on the outs now? It seemed like they were once friends, but that relationship has nearly ended.

I like how you have Harry and Daphne basically setting up to basically play house and do a very good job at it.

There is a part of me that would like for you to be able to reform Hermione and set her up with Kevin or something. Well, I'd like her to realize that Harry's growth is due to another female in his life, and he actually has a secret girlfriend.

I like how Daphne is encouraging Harry with the boundaries and basically informing him of those little social things that others should have mentioned to him before now. They have a very good relationship going on. It's sad that it has to stay secret for so long.

You've got very good reasons for that though.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Is the story going to continue
JonnyG chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Please try to update soon.
AliceMarie08 chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Great story! Please continue writing.. I really like the pairing HarryxDaphne...I hope that Harry continue with his stag patronus and discover soon the true about his godfather..
buzzbumble chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
superb story...Bit of a shame no more updates to it...Are you taking a break for awhile?
Kris chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Hey, are you gonna continue this story? So far i love the whole concept. I cannot wait for an update!
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Good story so far, please continue.