Reviews for Twenty-Five Days
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
I love this chapter! Seriously, here in my country exist that tradition, the turn on of the tree.. An really big tree with much lights.. Seriously you are amazing!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Oh! Christmas is very close, and now i want to read an new Rizzles (to me of course) this is awesome! I love christmas and now i love this story.. I want to read every fanfic Rizzles you write (past, present and future)..
TheFangirlPower chapter 14 . 4/8/2016
“Stop moping around, mistaking an absence of decisions for fate. It isn't the same and will never be. You might not control it all in life, you are still the one who makes choices. Nobody forces you into anything. It all depends on you.”

After all this time I still can't forget this quote and I still come back here to read it again and again, It has really stuck with me.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Very nice love the quote.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
I am so lonely
Joanna Baird chapter 25 . 8/18/2015
Read this in one sitting. And at no point did I want to get up to deserve this for sure.
Maryam chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Would you please have a sequel for this story it would be interesting after the 25 of Dec. I'm curious of what will happen later, such as would they keep visiting the orphans because they are the reason to meet on that day, and would maura and jane find out that angela the one who sent the messages. Please continue with the story
Selonianth chapter 25 . 5/2/2015
Pretty good overall.
IsaCabral chapter 25 . 4/22/2015
Great story, thanks!
haylE15 chapter 25 . 3/15/2015
I wish i had read it on Christmas, but then i'd have had to wait every day to get a new chapter xD
It was a nice way to end this. I'm a bit sad they didn't kiss just after the exchange of present but then the flowers wouldn't have meant anything. I can only imagine what will happen next, how they'll Angela (who will be more than happy) and the others x)
Thanks for sharing this with us :)
haylE15 chapter 24 . 3/15/2015
Life's indeed too short and especially not to give a chance to that. They love each other, what more to ask for?
haylE15 chapter 23 . 3/15/2015
And i loved the sentence...
Too bad they already fought. But after everything Jane thought and hoped during all those years, how could she refuse to assume what she only ever dreamt of before? I know it isn't easy, especially in front of her colleagues but she wouldn't be alone into it.
haylE15 chapter 22 . 3/15/2015
I was afraid but everything went fine after all x)
All day she made big efforts and she waste everything in one sentence xD but they seemed rather confused so maybe they didn't get it.
haylE15 chapter 21 . 3/15/2015
Seems like the promise of being together for a long time :3
But then things will change when they'll go back to Boston, at first at least...a little.
haylE15 chapter 20 . 3/15/2015
And it is just perfect indeed :3
I kind of miss the thoughts they had at the beginning of every chapter when they were not together...but it os sweet enough without it too :)
451 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »