Reviews for Twenty-Five Days
haylE15 chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
And now Maura...it's worse if they both have the same feeling but already know how to live around each other without showing them. Now they must get drunk together xD
haylE15 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I don't think i've read this one...and i really liked discovering it was Jane talking at the beginning because at first i thought it was Maura xD
ttandme69 chapter 25 . 1/27/2015
Great story and so happy they got their shit together! Thanks, Lisa
alays chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
j'ai adoré lire ton histoire
vraiment magnifique
merci de nous avoir fait rêver en cette période de fêtes ;)
Sway chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
Thank you, that was way better than a chocolate calendar haha great fanfiction, first thing i checked after wakin up for 25 days (:
checkerboard321 chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
It would have been easier to read this chapter if my family weren't talking all the time in the next room, but it was beautiful. The emerald bracelet with the date on it, aww! Lovely chapter, and a great advent calendar. Thanks!
IsaBabisa chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
Very nice. Great finish. Loved it, thanks! Happppy Christmas!
Skylani chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
Thank you for writing this wonderful Christmas story! May you have a wonderful Rizzles filled rest of the year!
Lktwh13 chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Aww, yay! You rock! I enjoyed this advent story and can't believe you're jumping right into a NYE countdown story. Awesome! What a Christmas gift to me! ;-) Thanks for all your creativity!
Lanikai's chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Awe you should continue these 2 love birds to the new year. Cool story.
lostshirehobbit chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Great! Loved it as always and cannot wait for your next story!xx
lindaylinday chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Thanks for this lovely Christmas Story, really enjoyed it.
fannycdmf chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Thanks a lot for this sweet story...!
Shay the Writer chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
I absolutely love and adore a lot of your stories and get a bit upset when they come to an end because they are so beautiful and well-written. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
afret2010 chapter 25 . 12/25/2014