Reviews for Gambit
Deathly Noted chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This was very short but well-written, and it definitely had perfect Seifer characterization. Nice...

(I actually almost cried when I read this, for god knows what reason... I'm way too emotional. ;)
GBFH chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
now THAT'S what i'm talkin' about. no shame, no repentance, no fear. going out in a blaze of glory, et cetera et cetera. just as Seifer *should* be. most excellent :-)
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
The most realistic post-game Seifer portrayal I have ever seen. If I wasn't already obsessed with him to begin with, the way you write him wuld definitely push me to be of that persuasion.

By the way, I'm running out of nice things to say about your fics, I hope you know. Would it kill you to write something that wasn't absolutely radiantly jaw-dropping *perfect* every once in a while? ::sigh:: It probably would... Oh well. This one was fantastic, like all the others. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
Rags666 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Made me smile.

Nice lead in sentence
Quycksylver still too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Oh yeah! I can't tell you how many fics I've read depicting the post-game Seifer as depressed/suicidal/repentant or whatever...and those never rang true to me. Your Seifer is the one true and correct version...accept no substitutes. I loved the line about him going to hell and taking over... Hm...come to think of it, Seifer and Lucifer have a lot in common. I can *so* see Seifer falling for 3 days, landing in Hell, and then dusting himself off and saying "All is not lost."

Anyway...I really loved your take on Seifer in this fic-he was just as he should be (in my own, very humble opionion).

Q
setobsessed chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
wow. That was awesome! moRe
Baconfat chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
...I sat here for a good five minutes trying to think of something to say after reading this. And all I could think was, "magistrate puts all other Seifer characterizations to shame. SHAME!" This is pure, perfectly in-character Seifer, right here. I'm awe-struck.

[Go out flaming, and see what happens when you tear the world apart.]

Donnie Darko quotage? w00t!