Reviews for Sweet memories for a better life
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 11/17/2017
this was a good update, thank you for sharing with us. I was happy that they finally saw Didyma so I guess she wasn't Marcus's mate, so why did she take off like she did I wonder. Well the three are happy now and that is all that counts right. sorry a bit backwards. Have a good weekend and thank you for the chapter update once again.
alecrepusculo chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
can you update this story and prophecy please?
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 13 . 11/13/2017
The chapter is great! Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story!I hope you update really soon. !I can't wait to read update soon! :)
01Katie chapter 13 . 11/12/2017
Loved it.
Phuleona chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Did your computer ever get fixed? If so please update that was a hell of a cliff hanger to leave us there :o greasy story even with the errors!
blushingpixie chapter 13 . 8/17/2017
Please update soon
doctor-who-lover-666 chapter 13 . 7/27/2017
will you be continuing this amazing story? im looking forward to seeing what the plan is
dani asmar potter chapter 13 . 7/20/2017
Please update this story.
monay9e chapter 13 . 5/15/2017
Awww maaan! Please finish this story.
jamie.huntington1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
please update when you can. i love this story line
Anna Doherty chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
I am really loving this story please please finish it. Anna
Jessica Love1 chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
Very Awesome!
Love how all three kings got Bella pregnant.
So one baby as a pain suppressing gift, one can mind talk.
So does anymore gifts from the third?
Please keep up the great work!
Thanks for listening!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
Great story, please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that in the first sentence of the seventh paragraph (love how you used paragraphs, by the way) you wrote, "...when I hear the heart beep." I think the more appropriate phrase (with the context) would be: "...when I hear a heartbeat." I'm really sorry if this came across as rude, but I just thought that if you are still in the process of editing your stories, you should know...
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 12 . 6/25/2016
Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story! I can't wait to read update soon! :)