Reviews for Thread of Lachesis
Nameless chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I like it a lot. -nod- I like what you were trying to portray, and how well you suceeded.

I believe in you Airelle! ...Poor Vilka...

...gr...

So many mixed emotions! Great fic once again!
Stefynae chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Wow, interesting that Voldemort looked like a cross between Snape and Potter ;) And also interesting that Airelle is not afraid to say Voldemort's name...

"But every sinner has virtues, and every saint flaws, Airelle." Good philosophy, once again.

"Light can only exist in darkness… good can only exist in evil… and life, Airelle… life can only exist in death" (Shivers)

This was amazing. Tom is the devil (but certainly a seductive one, eh?)

I knew about the Lachesis thing! I'm so proud. I actually looked up Greek names for character name ideas. My character has Clotheo's name (or a variation of it, I can't remember...sheesh) for her middle name. Wove the thread of life, I believe.

Excellent writing, once again!

Stefynae
JayRain chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Completely amazing! *Clicks on Favorites*

Character comes across beautifully. I'm pretty well speechless. Wonderful work.
rlaing13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
I can't remember if I ever reviewed this one, but I like it! I hope to see more soon! :)
troesnaja chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
BAH she is weak too so very weak! ok so i can understand some darkness and stuff but she is MUGGLE-born too so she couldn't even join voldemort and surely she knows what they do... I do not think she can be an auror... guess Gryffindors make perfect aurors... Interesting did her unconscious conjure up Voldie or was he really meddling with her thoughts to disturb her...
Rushumble chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Ohh, experimenting with Tom are we? I believe Airelle may need some therapy if she keeps going for these types. I know it was just a nightmare but she went from bad boy to evil boy ;).
She's a Star chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Oooh. *shivers* That was so good...very creepy and chilling, and so well-written, as I've definitely come to expect from you, as you are a genius and all. :) Once again, this was such a brilliant exploration of Airelle's character, and I really loved it. She's such a strong character, but you illustrated particularly well here that she has doubts and weaknesses just like everyone else.

Wow, that sounded semi-intelligent. Heheh. *is so proud*

Amazing, wonderful, spectacular, and as my beloved Ronniekins would say, bloody brilliant.

Two thumbs waaaay, way up. :)

*Nita
Courtney-Christina chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Lachesis got back at Meleager but she won't get Airelle. Tom should be scary as hell, I like him better that way. I love how you brought out his persuasiveness. Many an author has tried to capture his character in long, massive collections of words... and fail to do it. In such a story as this you've mastered the skill. Rock on!
Helna chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Wow... that was kind of creepy. But in a good way!
Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Alison and Gedia, thanks for your comments. In response to Alison, it was Airelle's unconscious mind that brought her the dream. Hey, I figured if she thought of him constantly, he might as well have taken over her mind anyway... and also, the comparison to James Potter was due to the fact that in Chamber of Secrets, Tom Riddle resembled Harry. And since I thought it might be interesting to see the connection between the two, I made him resemble Harry's father, James, as well. It's interesting, how good and evil collide...
Gedia Kacela chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Darn you and your writing... *sighs wistfully, but then brightens* Two stories in less than a week! *bounces* That's awesome, as are the stories, of course.

I greatly enjoyed this look inside Airelle's mind. It proves that no matter what choices we make, no one is perfect. And Tom was scary in his own manipulative, seductive, unassuming way. Which is sometimes the scariest way of all.

But I digress. In short, I loved it. How could I not?
Alison chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Woah...CREEPY!

Bleck... If I were Airelle I'd take a shower for three days. Was this just her subconsious or did some evil power bring her this nightmare? Another good message though; you are on a roll. I was especially intrigued by the comparison of Voldemort to James Potter! Was that just a hint that he would not be threatening here or is there some other theory underneath... Whichever it is, of the two new stories, I like this one more.
A C Dumbledore chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Really glad your back at it. I like the purpose of this fic, and I hope there are more like it.

Ta! Agent
Elwen Rhiannon chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Mmm... interesting. Your next stories seem to be worth waiting ;-)