Reviews for My Dad the Genius, Billionaire, Playboy
Raaaaawr! I was getting into that
nanakim2118 chapter 1 . 6/20
Wow, I really like your story. Can't find enough story about Tony and Harry
pottersparky chapter 1 . 2/4
I like this story the best out of the other stories you have written so far. I love that Harry future is looking great but feel sorry for those dumb magic people who can't take care of themselves and see bad future for them without harry there to help. Maybe the avenges step in when things get bad but like to know how deal with mad man and killing fools who do not know what mess be into by crossing paths with things they do not understand. I can't but hope that Sirius black get out of hell hole that magic fools put him in. I love to see what future whole for this one shot but up to you if you wish to do more. Just know that been honor in reading it. I hope my review makes you smile. Thank you.
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 2/3
Interesting
TwistingHope chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
AWWWWW! So...CUUUUUUUTE! Looks like this grin will never leave my face! :')))))
spk chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Absolutely fantastic! I think you did a great job exploring Tony's thoughts & feelings about Harry's sudden presence in his life...very realistic. Great job! :)
geetac chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
Nice story!
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
So cute!
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
nice and original. I liked it.
arceejudy chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
...
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
super cute and good
Liantei chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This was really good! You did a great job on the characterization especially! I can't wait for that oneshot where Harry meets Howard Stark too! That sounds super interesting!
Arkisenn chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
This was a nice one-shot. Is there any updates inbound for "My Son the Wizard"? I've noticed that story seems to get updated less and less frequently.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This was lovely. Has Harry met Franklin Richards, or is this strictly movie continuity?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015