Reviews for Someone I Lost
imelopsittacus chapter 32 . 3/23/2017
Great story! I really love your storytelling. I know I'm a bit late, but I was wondering if you will continue this story?
DrunkenOfficer chapter 31 . 12/23/2016
...will there be some new chapters?
Guest chapter 32 . 6/29/2016
I started readying this story when you first began writing it, and to be honest I forgot about it, but I just remembered it the other day and was reminded of how much I love it! Please update again soon!
thewhitekitten chapter 32 . 1/17/2016
I wish I had a squirt bottle so I could spray Ben with a mist of shame anytime he denies his love for Annie. BAD *spray* NO *spray spray* LOOK WHAT YOU'RE MAKING ME DO *spray*

I'm having too much of a fangirl moment right now to coherently express my thoughts. First your Merlin fic, and now this? Goodness. I wonder how their meeting will unfold? How will Annie take the revelation that Ben killed John? I loved the exchange with Jack. Jack never fails to make me LUL

DAT ENDING :')
DrunkenOfficer chapter 32 . 1/2/2016
Oh yay, finally some new chapters!
This story went a sad road and I think I cried a bit.. but I am so happy that Ben will now come back to Annie and hopefully find her!

Thank you for this wonderful story!
thewhitekitten chapter 31 . 11/6/2015
It's great to have you back! It feels like its been forever.

Little Ben is so adorable :) How weird that must be to see a young version of your best friend/worst enemy and then have to make a decision about whether or not to create a paradox by seeing your younger self. Confusion. Will little Annie recognize her older self? What's happening?! Ooooooo, what about her parents? How is THAT going to go over?

I'm excited to see where this goes! Again, its great to get updates from you again. I have no idea when I'll update, but hopefully soon.
DrunkenOfficer chapter 30 . 10/2/2015
hey, will there be an update? İ am here, waiting for it. Have a nice day!
kenorob1 chapter 29 . 7/11/2015
Great story. I am very happy Annie got the doll back. Now I just have to wait till Ben comes back. Thank you for writing this. Ben is my favorite. Hehehe.
DrunkenOfficer chapter 29 . 7/2/2015
Crying while reading this letter. Crying while thinking about what could have been. Crying while reading Annies decision. Crying while Ben can't sleep. Crying bc of this damn good feelsy* end. Crying while they are all so broken,sad and confused... very goood chapter and btw congrats to your graduation. Have a good day!
thewhitekitten chapter 29 . 6/30/2015
Nooooooooooo :'( That ending.

Loving where this is going! I'd like to think someone helped out Danielle during childbirth. Poor woman got the short stick of everything. And Ben's letter was spot on (although I wish he would just admit his feeeeelings, dang it!) I also love how Locke is so grandpa-like. He's all, "Do whatever you want, just be careful, you little rascal!"

Glad to see you updating again :D And congrats on graduating!
kenorob1 chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Poor Ben. Beat up in both sections. LOL. Very good story.

I watch Person of Interest and Michael Emerson's blue eyes dragged me to start watching Lost this year.
kenorob1 chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
I am enjoying not only the flashbacks but the ongoing now story. Thank you.
kenorob1 chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
Loved it. It is nice to see why he was caught in the net and how Annie learned when his birthday was.
kenorob1 chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
A very nice chapter. I like the way Ben and Annie understand each other. Thank you.
kenorob1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
So far I like the story. Both characters are true to the original creator. Looking forward to the next chapter.